BOCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.3

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BOCI (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, mainly behavioural, not that techincal; to be honest not that challenging because i was a sophmore. Personally I believe there would be more technical questions if I were a junior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a success story; how do you tackle a problem   Answer Question

Interview

Interview questions are like "Tell me about yourself", and "Tell me about your previous internships". Also would ask for some future expectation on job and what specific you want to pursue for career.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BOCI (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process is fair and generally ask about finance knowledge with understanding of market, Not much technical skills involved. The phone interview happened at late night, and very straight cut into interview questions. Interviewer is nice and personal. He really wants to know your interests in the area.

BOCI Prudential Junior Quant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOCI (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Causal Interview; no technical stuff; focus on why you're interested in this job and walk through the resume; also ask about your graduate cohort's career situations
    1st round: hr interview
    2nd round: department supervisor interview

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BOCI (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2016.

Interview

First, you should do a self introduction .Then they will ask about some background information about you. Ask about the basic knowledge about the debt market in China.Later, they asked about your relevant course work and your extra curricular activity. Finally, they let you to ask some questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Ask about the basic knowledge about the debt market in China.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BOCI (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

Send cv to legal department
    Received interview in the same week
    Two-man panel and interviewers are quite friendly
    One round only, mostly Cv based question
    English, mandarin and Cantonese required

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, What is the most important attribute as a lawyer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BOCI (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2015.

Interview

sent resume by email in January, got contacted by HR within a month telling me they wouold arrange an interview in March or April. contacted me again in March and set up a phone interview with me in April since i was on exchange. only one round of phone interview, that's it. 2 ppl in the department interviewed me. 30 to 40 min per person. hr gave me an offer within two to three weeks

Interview Questions

• tell me some accounting ratios with numerator from income statement and denominator from balance sheet   Answer Question

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOCI (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, and it was all english based. There were all behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and chill. No difficult questions but introduce yourself. No technical questions either.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Online application with resume, cover letter, reference letter and transcript submitted. Written test. Selected candidates are phoned to choose their preferred department and team. Several rounds of one-to one interviews with HR and hiring managers, be it phone or on site. Waiting for background check and finally got offer. The whole process lasts about 1 month with from March 31 (the deadline) to the end of April.