BPA International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BPA International

2.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPA International (Carle Place, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

was sent an email, with information regarding the company and address. Came to the job, heard a recording of a call, followed by questions. It was very easy, too easy to be honest. This Is why anyone here is hired. No background checks nothing.

Interview Questions

• Made me listen to a recording of a phone call.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPA International (Maitland, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very short with HR Director and Manager, very simple questions, no long term focus on hiring. I submitted resume and got invited over the phone. Environment was very loud.

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BPA International.

Interview

It was 2 v 1, where no relevant questions were asked, and the process was overdone, not relatable to the actual position. It felt like a joke, more smoke screens and misleading the interviewee into thinking the position was way more important, and involved, than it actually was.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With this company, where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BPA International (Garden City, NY).

Interview

There was a phone interview and after passing that, I was called back to come in for a sit down interview and a trial call analysis. After the call, I sat down with a hiring manager and another supervisor to answer questions. The questions were generic, but leaned more in the customer service direction.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of good customer service that I have given or experienced.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BPA International (Garden City, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point. The interview was done by 2 human resources personnel. The hiring process was a bit more lengthy with lots of paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPA International (Garden City, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Well, I found an ad on Craigslist, and sent my resume. Then I think they called me to come in for an interview. Then I went to the interview, it was with two managers, and they asked me a few questions after talking about the company and the project for awhile, and then they looked at me to see if I was interested and I talked a little about my background and how it was relevant to the posiiton and how I could do a good job and all that. Then a day or two later, I was offered the job through email, and then I emailed back to accept. And then I started a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this type of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none. I didn't do any negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BPA International (Maitland, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for this job on their website which I found looking at job listings on another site. I was called a few days later for a quick phone interview. By the end of that phone call, I was set up for an in person interview. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of rather easy questions. I was very honest with them with my responses. They called me in about a week and a half to let me know I’d been selected for their monthlong training program, which would be from 9AM to 5PM. This was less than two weeks away, so I was unable to give my previous employer a decent notice. The office was professionally decorated and we met in a conference room overlooking the call floor. I only met the project manager and the head of HR, but they seemed very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• If you were to win the lottery, what would you do? Would you still be working?   1 Answer

Call Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPA International in March 2016.

Interview

The position I applied is Mandarin speaking quality analyst. I applied online and the next day I got invitation for the first interview.
    The first interview is telephone interview.
    It was a happy experience. Asked me some questions about myself and their business. There will be one more in personal interview later.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how did I hear this position; My past experiences and am I ok with shift.   Answer Question

Contact Center Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPA International in July 2014.

Interview

The interview is not very hard. I arrived about 15 mins earlier and waiting at the office watching other people working. Everyone looks very friendly, I don't think it is a busy job. I was interview by two managers, they asked me some behavioral questions and my duties about my last job.

IQE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BPA International (Maitland, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

They called, Interviewed me in a hotel lobby, very sketch but found out later it was because the office wasn't built yet. It was a total of 10 mins.