BRPH Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BRPH Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at BRPH Companies

2.6

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BRPH Companies.

Interview

Pre Screening phone call, then a full interview in office if selected. Pretty straightforward and standard interview. Benefits were good and they all were very pleasant and responsive to questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRPH Companies in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long. Mostly behavioral, and some technical. Mainly about my past experiences and projects, and how it could help in the future. The interview was in West Palm Beach. The WPB office is in a normal office building. Did not seem large.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about *** experience. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRPH Companies (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer and staff arranged a preliminary telephone interview to determine qualifications. In preparation for an initial screening interview, a full written application was required to be submitted. It seemed odd that social security information was required prior to screening telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked questions regarding specific work experience   1 Answer

Senior Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BRPH Companies (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Discuss previous work related experience along with computer and job related skills along with job expectations as well as employee benefits. Interviewer discussed work flow and the reason for the need to bring on additional staff at this time.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BRPH Companies (Melbourne, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview, very straight forward, with standard questions. They were very informative on the position and what it entailed. Overall, I felt that they were looking for someone with an engineering background, even though the description did not call for it.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals?   Answer Question

Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BRPH Companies (Melbourne, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was rather straightforward and relaxed. It was held in a conference room around a round table with three interviewers on the other end of the table. The questions were mostly behavioral but also touched on some of the experiences on your resume.

Design Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BRPH Companies (Melbourne, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Met with several key members of the association at the headquarters and subsequently at the satelite office

Interview Questions

• How I would fit into the organization, reporting structure, and advancement possibilities?   1 Answer

The money was about the same that I was making so it was not worth the hassle of the move