BS&A Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BS&A Software Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at BS&A Software

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BS&A Software.

Interview

I have an extremely mixed review about this company and its interview process.

I first met with Tom, and without going into detail, I was bombarded with questions that were extremely personal and degrading. I felt as if I was brought in solely to be personally attacked. I was asked questions to which I did not feel comfortable responding; but, I responded anyway, because I felt I had to justify myself to this man for any life choice that he felt the need to question. This half of the interview left me drained and shaken.

In the same session, I met with the woman in charge of the department for which I was interviewing, and this half was actually quite pleasant. She was nothing but understanding and didn't attack me about anything, and we actually had a decent conversation.

I left the interview unsure about everything, including my self and sense of being. Within 24 hours, I received my rejection email.

Overall, it was one of the most turbulent interview experiences I have ever had and I am honestly glad that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, maybe a handful of job-related questions during that entire hour. The rest were personal questions.   Answer Question

Training Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BS&A Software.

Interview

Interview process was unique in the fact that candidates were emailed a list of questions that required essays and critical thinking to respond. One of my favorite questions was to come up with 3 interview questions. The interview was very laid back and personal. This company seems to really care about the people who work for them and will put forward the diligence to hire the right person.

Interview Questions

• No questions were out of the ordinary, plus they do in fact use the questions you list.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BS&A Software (Bath, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview started out with the CEO of the company. He was very inviting and super easy to talk to. He asked me a little about myself and really seemed interested in learning about me. After we had talked for a little while, two managers came in they were also extremely nice and very outgoing. They asked the typical interview questions like, "Explain a time you demonstrated leadership", "Explain a time when you faced adversity", "Why should we hire you?", etc. and the overall experience was very pleasant!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for myself was "Explain a time when you faced adversity". This is never an easy question to answer but you have to make sure you answer it clearly and don't wander off onto a separate subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me a few days after the interview and told me I had got the internship if I wanted to accept it. I instantly said yes and started my internship with them 1 week later.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BS&A Software (Bath, MI) in February 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with the head of the support department, the COO and the president of the company. Involved a direct interview as well as an aptitude test. We interviewed on two separate occasions before an offer was made. I understand the interview process may be a little more structured than this now, but when I interviewed it was fairly casual and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did negotiate a bit, just verbally between myself and the COO. He was very pleasant during this phase, but also realistic.

Software Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BS&A Software.

Interview

I originally interviewed for a different position. Interviewed with a group. I did not get that job but did receive good feedback. I later applied for a second position, had 2 interviews and received an offer.