BSI Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BSI

Staffing Agency15%
HardAverageEasy
Found 62 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BSI (Ireland)

Interview

Very thorough. Differing levels of interviews which included technical and soft skills assessments. - level 1 phone - level 2 assessment - level3 phone - level4 Skype - level5 in-person - level6 panel -level 7 personality test

Interview Questions
  • Technical, soft skills, general, cv specific
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSI (United States)

Interview

Applied online, received initial response soon after. Due to scheduling, we could do the actual interview for about a week. First interview was with three people that asked mostly technical questions. Afterwards they setup a CTF challenge for me to complete and deliver a miniature report on. About a week after, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What is your enumeration process once you are on a target host?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BSI (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Strange Experience. Apply Online, call the same day, not to actually give any information but rather to invite for in-person right away. Obvious pyramid scheme company. AVOID this place at all costs, they can’t answer basic questions about the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BSI (London, England)

Interview

One phone interviews, one2one interview. Competency based questions, details requested in place. However, I wasn't keen on the company due to poor reviews of management thus I really wanted to test the managers and to practice for upcoming interviews. Every question I asked was aimed of getting a clear figure: e.g. time of travel, workload allocation per project, turnover times of staff. The managers could not answer any of my questions instead they beat around the bush. In addition, I was paying extra attention on how management was communcating with junior members and it seemed dismissive and disrespectful: while walking towards the interview room someone came to ask for help on an obviously delayed project, the manager simply walked away; HR was correcting each other in front of me for little things, during the interview the manager did not encourage the junior person who was also in the room to ask questions). At the end of the interview I was convinced that the place isn't for me despite the fact I'd liked the job itself and the projects.

Interview Questions
BSI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BSI (London, England)

Interview

It was a phone interview. I could feel a dismissive attitude from the interviewer, maybe she was checking her emails during the phone interview. Of course, no feedback provided after several days.

Interview Questions
BSI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 months. I interviewed at BSI (Herndon, VA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Call from a recruiter, two video interviews with outgoing COO and Head of Global HR, then an in-person interview with new COO. I have to admit not a coherent process and lacking in professionalism, i.e., unprepared to interview or be interviewed; not a single interviewer understood the role well at all, questions were simplistic and resume oriented. I asked to meet with the previous VP for better insights, crickets. The Herndon interview was quite poor. I brought a business and operations plan to review, something I felt the firm could use to assess me better than simple Q&A. It seemed to me that I was an inconvenience and he had a flight to catch. I found myself talking to a guy with other things on his mind and was soon rushed out the door in under 60 minutes. Upon guidance, I waited six months for the next steps and was ghosted by the recruiter. My periodic check-ins indicated all was on track and they need more time, but six months and being ghosted says it all.

Interview Questions
BSI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cholula, Puebla
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BSI (Cholula, Puebla) in Apr 2019

Interview

Me sentí a gusto en confianza durante la entrevista en ingles, estuve en linea con video chat durante mas de 45 minutos, revisando competencias técnicas sobre el area de sistemas de calidad

Interview Questions
  • Motivos de salid ultimo empleo, Razones de por que ser Auditor 3ra parte,
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BSI (London, England)

Interview

Both the internal recruiter and I felt a great fit in the role but unfortunately a lack of organisation on their end meant we did not proceed. For the telephone interview, the interviewer I was due to be talking to was running late without informing me. I was, at the time, at my previous employer on a 30 minute lunch break and waiting in my car for them to call. Eventually they called once I emailed the recruiter asking if they were still dialling in or if they wanted to rearrange. Then I was invited to a face to face interview. Being based in Leicester, I also arranged other interviews for the same day as I would be travelling down to London, so I could make the most of my time there. The first interview in the day was with this company. Having taken the train from Leicester and then the tube, I was very disappointed to learn the same interviewer was running late again. I waited for over 20 minutes but because I then needed to attend other interviews, I left. The recruiter emailed me asking if I would be available at another time that same day, but I explained my train back to Leicester was already booked at the suggested time. I suggested that the interviewer can come and visit me in Leicester from London but this was declined. I then suggested a Skype call, which was accepted, but by this point I received another offer elsewhere and decided to pursue that. In short, very unorganised. I can understand if other meetings over-run etc but they should at least have the courtesy to let me know to prevent me from waiting unnecessarily.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions on previous experience in digital product management
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BSI (London, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

2 Stage. First with Hiring Manager and HR Rep. Second was a presentation in front of a Panel I feel that did well however they said that i had too much energy for the Organisation!!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult Stakeholder.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BSI (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone interview. The guy was rude, abrupt, didn't really listern to what I said. I got the impression he didn't like me from the start. Fed this back to the recruiter who spoke to their contact at the company. The response was to apologise that they didn't warn me what he was like before the interview!

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 62