BYD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BYD Interview Questions

2.8

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BYD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

In person interview with VP and Chief Engineer. I simply described my relevant projects. Not very a technical interview. Only one technical question was asked of me. The in person interview was only about 30 minutes long. Knowing chinese is VERY necessary in getting this job. Being able to speak, read and write english and chinese is probably the best skill you can have in this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

After a follow up email, they immediately made an offer within the same day.

Procurement & Logistics Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BYD (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The hiring manager basically ask me to go through everything on my resume, from education to working experience. And she randomly picked a few questions and asked me to answer. The interview ended up with she answering my questions. Very typical phone screen. Nothing special. But I never heard back. I guess it's because I was not qualified for the working experience part.

Interview Questions

Interview

Painless process, single interview, to the point. Interview with HR and engineers. Be ready to talk about experiences and items on resume in detail. Expect technical questions pertinent to your field. Communication is an important factor. Good benefits and salary and right in the heart of the city. Know the companies products and know why you want to work for them.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BYD (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in October 2013.

Interview

The first one is phone interview. Some basic questions about your background.
    The second is to talk with the HR. Questions are all about your resume.
    Last one is to talk to your future supervisor. If all is passed, Mr. Wang will sign to approve your enrollment~

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why do you choose BYD?
      What's your future plan in five years?
      Some CAD operation questions~   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BYD (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in July 2012.

Interview

difficult to find a job in canada

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job ?   1 Answer
    • what's the three points that we hire you?   1 Answer

not professional job

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at BYD (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I got placed from my college only. It was a general interview comprising of HR and Technical Round. They were mainly asking questions from Mechatronics, Thermal Engineering and fluid mechanics

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need of negotiation as they clearly specified about every aspect before going on for campus test.