Babies "R" Us Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Babies "R" Us Interview Questions

Interviews at Babies "R" Us

2.0

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

To long and what they told me didnt match what happened. It was 4 phone interviews. They all told me the store was broken. Ifelt confident about this company until I walked in the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasnt one.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

Met with Manager, Assistant Manager and HR person. Basic Interview. Asked if I have worked as Cashier before, Why I want to work with Babies R Us, ability to get to work and such.

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Mesquite, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy and brief. Manager was nice and pleasant and made me feel at ease. The employees all seemed to like their jobs and looked happy working there. I feel I will fit in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. If you were in a confrontational situation between a customer and yourself, how would you handle the situation? What if it was between another associate and a customer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

You meet with the hiring manager, you then have a brief interview. They ask you about your background, hours, and the tell you about the job. They then go to tell you if your hired and they run a background check. The whole process takes about a week before you actually come in to work.

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Nashua, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Done in the store with multiple other people, gave you scenarios in which you had to try and sell things which was extremely difficult and never applied to the actual job, had you write a resume for the other person and interview them so that you basically did the job for them

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Highlands Ranch, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick, was hired right on the spot. The manager was very nice and was interested in my ambitions for the future. They were very willing to work with my school schedule and understood that I had a life outside of work.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, what my ambitions for my future were   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

They called me to set up interview and briefly asked several questions. I get to my interview and have a 1:1 with an assistant manager. She asked me questions and I answered them honestly. She was very thorough making sure I was a good fit for the company. I left the interview pretty confident that I was going to be considered for the position. After doing a background check (and maybe drug test), I was called to start working. I moved up to a cash office associate within 6 months of being a cashier and a few months later became a department supervisor. I would still be working there if I didn't have to move.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief, didn't ask any job specific questions, they pretty much told me my job description, my hourly pay, and what hours I could work. The overall experience was simple and very quick. One con of the process was it took about a week and half for the background check to go through and they ended up having to resubmit.

Interview Questions

• What days and hours I can work.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

Was called in for an interview. Me and 10 other candidates was sent to a meeting room and was told was hired. The interview was very straightforward and unorganized. Was maybe a 10 minute meeting and then was told was hired and went into room to fill paperwork and set training date.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very brief, simple questions regarding different scenarios at the work place. They ask asked why you wanted to work here? What are your strengths and what you can improve on. Not intense at all. What you would expect for a starting cashier position. They were very nice and felt very comfortable in the interview.