Babies "R" Us Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.1

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theodore, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Theodore, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The managers were both very polite and very friendly! It started out as a group interview and then they did 2-1 , where you are in a room with two other managers and they are asking you questions. They make you very comfortable!

Interview Questions

• What is one experience where you went out of your way to help someone or a customer?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

Met with Manager, Assistant Manager and HR person. Basic Interview. Asked if I have worked as Cashier before, Why I want to work with Babies R Us, ability to get to work and such.

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Portage, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Group Interview. Ice breaking games such as using adjectives starting with the first letter of your first name to describe yourself, suggestively selling products to the rest of the group, and also giving your best definition of great customer service.

Interview Questions

• They were concerned with my availability. Supervisors are required to have fully open availability.   Answer Question

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Evansville, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through snag a job. The next day I received a call for an interview. At the interview it was just me as the one other person they had scheduled cancelled. I was asked to just tell them about myself. And then the manager and assistant manager just talked about the job and the expectations. After talking about the job, expectations, and all of that for around 40 minutes they offered me a job and I accepted. Very quick process I was very surprised that they offered me a job during my one and only interview. I did not have a group interview, only a one on one.

Registry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast and to the point. The staff was friendly and very bubbly, they made me feel very comfortable. The interview questions were average. They also do a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted me the day after I applied for the job to set up an interview. It took a bit of back and forth calling to schedule an interview. Very casual group interview. A total of four people being interviewed. Did an ice breaker, she only asked or one two major interview questions. It was more of an open chat. Then told us about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? /What made you want to apply here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Metairie, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

he asked me basic questions about my life and social life. What school do I go to, what do i want to do in the future, what are my hobbies, etc. He then asked me what I would like to get out of this job. IT only took about 8 minutes

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Baltimore, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

I asked employees if the store was hiring. After being told they were I applied on line. The online application took more time than expected because it linked to a personality test. I returned to the store to speak with the store manager. The manager said they would look to see if my application was passed up. I was called back a week later for am interview and offers a job a week later.

Interview Questions

• An example of going above and beyond to satisfy a customer   Answer Question

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I went to their job application section on their website and did their 2 math and personality assessments. After about one day, I received a call to interview. (You should receive one very fas otherwise that means your hours were not flexible enough for them/they found someone else).

Interview Questions

• Sell me something that you brought here today.   Answer Question
    • How did you confront someone who you saw breaking the rules of an organization?   Answer Question
    • Tell me briefly about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to solve a problem you had a with a coworker or teacher.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babies "R" Us.

Interview

I was interviewed by one of the managers and the hr lady. asked basic questions about myself and what I like to do. Then asked more work related questions. It was my first job so it was a little difficult at first.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if there was a long line and someone spilled something in one of the aisles?   1 Answer