Bahama Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,961

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bahama Consulting (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2019

Interview

interview seemed really good. They made you feel at ease and the recruiters are very easy to work with. The questions asked are things that can easily be found on the internet

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself where do yourself in a few years
    1 Answer
  • how does your experience fit this job

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bahama Consulting (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2015

Interview

an appropriate set of questions to screen for a senior delivery leader for the role of integrating information technology for two enterprises, including products and services, improving operations and processes, and enhancing ability to execute through Information Technology-(IT) enabled initiatives.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bahama Consulting (Memphis, TN) in Feb 2014

Interview

Took one week, interviewed over the phone and had in person interview with the actual company I was taking assignment with. Spoke with the recruiter until he had everything set up to interview with the company, the recruiter sets up the drug screen and background check and it was all done and verified within the week after applying.

RSS Feed</>Embed