Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants.

Interview

I had a phone interview about 2 weeks after the career fair. It was relaxed and only behavioral questions were asked. They want to know why you are passionate about process safety and why you would be a good fit for the position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The internship was great and informal. We chatted and I answered a few behavioral questions. The interview was less than 15 mins. There were two people on the phone chatting with me at the same time, but that didn't affect anything.

Process Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks from the moment I handed them my resume at a career event. I had one phone interview with 2 people simultaneously. They were friendly during the interview and it was very relaxed. It took about 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website. About 2 to 3 weeks later I received call requesting for me to set up phone interview. The phone interview went very well and he told me he was going to recommend me to HR. Later that day I received a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Just asked questions about my past experience and my resume   Answer Question

Process Safety Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely polite and passionate about the job. The interview itself was quite informal and laid-back. It consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview The questions were more behavioral and less technical.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I met them in a university career fair and shared my CV. I got a call saying that i was selected for the position and i need to talk to intern co-ordinator. Intern co-ordinator was cool and it was more of a discussion than an interview. I liked the way she explained their projects and where i would fit in. Talked about my CV in detail. Later, i got a call from HR to offer the position officially.The whole process took around a week.

Interview Questions

• Which software did you use to make these models ? ( I gave them my work samples )   Answer Question

Negotiation

I liked what i was offered. No negotiation.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants.

Interview

Contacted me through school system. Phone interview, very casual. They talked to one another after I answered questions. They asked me a little about clubs and organizations. Seemed interested in the person that I was outside of academics. After the phone call I got a call from HR that I had gotten an offer. I asked for about a week to decide.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything technical. Just a couple of things on my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I just accepted

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interviewer was extremely polite and passionate about the job. The interview itself was quite informal and laid-back. It consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview at which point the offer was made. The questions were more behavioral and less technical.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the blue - relatively straightforward. It was a casual conversation.   Answer Question

Blast Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants in October 2014.

Interview

Talked with them at Career Fair and they liked my resume so they gave me a call and offered me the job. Wasn't even really an interview. The interview was basically the talking at the Career Fair and the resume. During the phone call, they went into more depth about the job responsibilities, how much I would be getting paid, and the specifics of next steps.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what's involved in this job and is this something you're interested in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume to BakerRisk at a Career Fair. Later on the HR department contacted me to schedule a Phone interview. In the phone interview I talked to the Intern supervisor of the sections I was going to work at and other engineer. After some time they contacted me again with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer