Banco Bradesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Banco Bradesco

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was simple and straight forward. Just few hours, talked with three different managers and did a simple IQ test. The following day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco.

Interview

10 interviews, hr, manager and co manager
    technical skill tested

Interview Questions

• where do i see my self in 10 years on that company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco.

Interview

I had to sign up into the company's website, then i received an email inviting me for the process, then the've done 4 different process, one test with portugueses and logical questions, two group evaluations and an interview with a managers

Interview Questions

• The first business case was the most difficult because we did not have enough time to think about it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, it was all explained when we started the process.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process took 4 months. I have been interviewed by HR, sales manager (hunter), sales manager (farmer) and sales director before receive a proposal.
    The questions were very normal and related to my experience in sales and portfolio management mainly. Sometimes I felt a lack of response but nothing exceptional.