Banco Bradesco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Banco Bradesco Interview Questions

Interviews at Banco Bradesco

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in August 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 day hiring process. There was an aptitude test, a coding round with tow codes and a technical and an HR interview. HR interview was breezy, the technical interview was rather quick - they either liked me in the first few minutes or they really had to finish their day.

Interview Questions

• DBMS Nested Query
      Difference between composition and aggregation in OOP
      Search algorithms for web scraping   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was simple and straight forward. Just few hours, talked with three different managers and did a simple IQ test. The following day I got a call with the offer.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a job simulator recorded online interview with scenario based mathematical questions and situational judgement questions and tasks in the midst and two simple coding challenges in the end.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in November 2019.

Interview

1. Video
    1) Your manager is trying to set up a team. The project is aim to find out how events cause big flucuations. How can you recommend yourself to the manager? (2 min)
    2) Your manager involved you into the team. What kinds of document will you look for to help yourself understand the problem? (3 min)

2. Email
    Here is some information about the project. Anaother manager would like to join this project. Write an Email to introduce this project. (7 min)

3. Numerical
    5 simple numerical questions based on 2 graphs. (20 min)

4. SJT (no time limit)
    1) If the dataset is low quality, what will you do to process the dataset?
    2) Your manager want Dr. X to join the project. Dr. X is busy and always takes a long time to process his analysis. What will you do to get his help?

5. Coding (no time limit)
    1) Distance:
        Input:(1,2) (4,-2)
       Output: 5
    2) Reverse:
        Input:Hello World
       Output:World Hello

Interview Questions

• Your manager is trying to set up a team. The project is aim to find out how events cause big flucuations. How can you recommend yourself to the manager?   Answer Question
    • Your manager involved you into the team. What kinds of document will you look for to help yourself understand the problem?   Answer Question
    • Here is some information about the project. Anaother manager would like to join this project. Write an Email to introduce this project.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in September 2019.

Interview

The interview questions were mostly focused on sql questions, few puzzle, little bit about cloud architecture. And cross questions on resume.
    Some of my friends were just asked on their resume. They were going through all the projects mentioned, etc.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have 2 eggs, and there are 100 floors. The egg breaks if thrown above a particular floor. Guess the floor.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in September 2019.

Interview

Applied through campus
    1st Round was of mcq type with questions on Logical and Quantitive reasoning, Web development And a coding section with 2 questions.
    2nd round was Technical Interview and 3rd round was HR interview

Analyst Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very good interview process. Two round of technical interview one with India Manager and other is onboard manager. Total interview was about my past experience and the skills which you have mentioned in Resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your current roles and responsibilities in current organization?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Online form, then text/video and questions about what would you do in that scenario.
    Video prerecorded interview with questions regarding technology, math etc.
    Last stage, was in person interview where we had group exercises.

Interview Questions

• How HSBC is using AI in its core business?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco in January 2019.

Interview

Interview done in professional manner, precise questions being asked during the interview.
    First level of interview is language test, where requires to read out a short paragraph in cantonese.
    Then proceed to technical interview

AVP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco Bradesco (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

5 rounds including telephonic, F2F and skype. The first round was telephonic screening to check technical and management experience. Second round was more on case study. 3rd face to face round was mix of experience and case based.