Banco De Oro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Exam(essay and abstract for non business course--no math exam) (essay, abstract accounting subject for business course) then interview.

Interview was just fast because there are many applicants. It was okay as long as you are confident and have good presence of mind. Personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Generic question based on tour resume and TOR
      Do you have failing grades?   Answer Question

Loans Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (New York, NY).

Interview

The initial interview is nothing to worry about. The questions are mostly personal. An exam would be given first, but it is not too long. It is mostly composed of logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with the salary   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The first interview was easy because the HR just asked personal questions mostly about your family and your educational background. The interviewer during the final interview was a little bit intimidating because he has a higher position and the questions were still personal questions and he asked me in which branch would I prefer to work.

Account Officer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)).

Interview

The interview process is quite long. First stage would be the IQ & Personality tests which are written and the HR interview. If you pass this round, you will be texted 2 weeks later for the next interview. For this interview, you will be facing the different account officer team heads. In my experience, I was interviewed by 3 team heads. If you pass this stage, you will be texted by the HR to inform you that there will be another interview conducted by the boss of the team heads. I have yet to receive a call/text from the HR for updates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco De Oro in October 2017.

Interview

They'll call for the schedule of your interview and exam.

Mine was today, Oct. 9. No one is welcoming except their guard. No one smiled and everyone in the hr dept looks dull and acts robotic. Everything they say are very well rehearsed. Scary and very intimidating that it makes me not want to work there. Btw, this is in Ortigas Bldg 2.

When you come in, they'll make you register your info in their tablet. There are more than 40 candidates so you'll have to wait for your turn.

Then after everyone is finished, the exam is next. It is made up of 3 parts (for applicants with business course): logic, accounting and 1 essay question. The logic and accounting is exam is timed while the essay part is not.

It will be checked immediately but they won't tell you if you pass or fail.

The interview is next. Just common questions about your resume but my interviewer seems to be in a rush. She says everything too fast. I can't even recall her name because she said it too fast. And I just answered slowly on one of her questions then after that, she dismissed me. Literally, the worst interview I've ever had. She said that they'll call within 2 weeks if they'll consider. But you know if you passed because they will give you an employment application form.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Banco De Oro.

Interview

We had a written exam. Logical, reasoning, etc...and there was an essay type answering "how will you be an asset to our company?"
    If you pass the written exam, there's initial interview, background check.
    Then final interview with the usual interview questions.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco De Oro.

Interview

Have to be on the place at the designated time. Logic and abstract test and then general interview questions. Everything is vague though, assurance isn't a thing have to wait from two weeks to six months to know the result

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Philippine (Philippines)).

Interview

Mass hiring, long lines. I remember my applicant number was 700 something I got there at 8 am the interview starts at 8:30 but Ive been called after lunch. Applicants with no make up were asked to put some

Interview Questions

• Just about myself and why apply in their company. My educational background. When I graduated and what do I expect in the company. No more questions was asked just the basic   1 Answer

Systems Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

1. You will be called via phone for the exam interview schedule
    2. You fill up the Employment Application form
    3. You take an IQ exam
    4. You take a personality test
    5. You will be interviewed

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a BDO Career Expo. First, the hiring staff checked my requirements and then examined my resume before starting in the interview proper. Basic questions were asked like, tell me about yourself and other personal questions. After which, a blue card was given, stating my schedule for the exam.