Banco De Oro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.7

Loans Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (New York, NY).

Interview

The initial interview is nothing to worry about. The questions are mostly personal. An exam would be given first, but it is not too long. It is mostly composed of logical questions.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The first interview was easy because the HR just asked personal questions mostly about your family and your educational background. The interviewer during the final interview was a little bit intimidating because he has a higher position and the questions were still personal questions and he asked me in which branch would I prefer to work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Banco De Oro.

Interview

The hiring process was quite long since I had to wait for 1-2 weeks for their feedback. They would sometimes give you a call at the most unexpected times, like at night, so make sure your phone is always with you. The interview was fine and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions was regarding about yourself. The purpose of this is to see how well you communicate with others.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenhills (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Greenhills (Philippines)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went there 2 pm and we waited for about 3 hours for us to interview. After that they gave us pre-employment requirements and even give us medical but they don't don't call us. Geez.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banco De Oro in November 2016.

Interview

I apply through online. I receive a message immediately and after one day I got a phone from them and scheduled my exam and interview. Their exam is quite easy. There's an essay part, abstract reasoning and accounting. For accounting, it is mostly basic and more in bank accounting. After an hour I proceed to initial interview. Questions are basically in your resume and basic information (e.g height, weight, etc).

Tip: speak english

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called 2 hours after I passed my application online. And then, I was scheduled for an exam and interview 2 days after the call. After the exam, you'll be interviewed by an HR. The indication that you passed the exam (maybe) is if you are asked to fill out their application form and they told you the possible area where you can be assigned. Out of 10 applicants, 4 of us filled out the form. They said that they'll call me for the next appointment after the evaluation of the interview.

Interview Questions

• For business graduates, an essay (Q: How can you be an asset?), abstract (mental exam) and accounting (definition of terms, enumeration, identification regarding bank recon and bank's chart of accounts). The HR will ask some random questions based on your resume. Practice speaking English because plus points, lol.   1 Answer

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

Started filling out forms and had an IQ test with some leadership tests. Then a initial interview with the HR in charge of your department. Could take less than 2 hours if they didn't take their time. Took me almost 3 hours and 30 mins to finish. had me wait for more than 1 hour for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?
      Where else have you applied for?
      1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called almost 1 month after I submitted my application. The call seems like an interview already (background checking). During that call, the schedule of your interview was said. I went to my scheduled exam and interview. First is registration. Then I was asked to fill up an application form. While I was still filling up, a lady called me already for the exam. I was the only one taking the exam. It was a common. There was also an essay you need to answer. After the exam, I continued filling up the app form then submitted it to the receptionist. I waited for 15 minutes until I was called for the interview. There were 2 interviewers and I think both of them are already Heads. The interview so far went well but when I saw that one of the interviewer was smiling like wanted to have a short laugh but can't because they were interviewing, I said to myself that they should not have that facial expression. It somehow lowers my self-esteem in front of them. After that, she didn't ask too much questions but rather the other one who is much better than her.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Banco De Oro in September 2016.

Interview

Fresh graduated looking for entry level job.

I submitted my resume online after a day HR called me for an examination and intial interview in Makati. I went to the interview and exam the day after I received the call. Just signed in the login book then submit the updated resume then wait for about 2 minutes then fill out the application form given by the receptionist then called for the examination consists of personality and supervisory test then wait for about 10-15mins. For the HR Interview. HR asked about simple questions about myself and experience then told to me to wait atleast more than 2 weeks for the next interview if I passed the exam they will call and endorse you to the hiring manager and if not there's no next interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your internship experience.
      What is your career goals?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Waitimg for the call for the next interview.

Collections Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banco De Oro (Pasig City (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial interview goes well. The questions were typically common like personal stuff. After the initial interview, it took 2 weeks for my follow-up interview. For the follow up interview, questions were mostly about the personality or behavior of the applicant. It's already a week after my follow-up interview and now I'm still waiting for the other schedule of interview. Hopefully I get the call today or within the week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself which is not on your resume   Answer Question
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Banco De Oro Loans Assistant Interview New York, NY Are you okay with the salary
Banco De Oro CSA Interview New York, NY tell me about yourself
Banco De Oro Account Officer Trainee Interview Most of the interview questions was regarding about yourself. The purpose of this is to see how well you communicate with others.
Banco De Oro Teller Interview Greenhills (Philippines) Basic questions(personal)
Banco De Oro Accounting Assistant Interview What are your goals five years from now?
Banco De Oro Accounting Assistant Interview Manila, Manila (Philippines) For business graduates, an essay (Q: How can you be an asset?), abstract (mental exam) and accounting (definition of terms, enumeration, identification regarding bank recon and bank's chart of accounts). The HR will ask some random questions based on your resume. Practice speaking English because plus points, lol.
Banco De Oro Account Officer Interview Makati City (Philippines) What is your greatest strength? Where else have you applied for?
Banco De Oro Human Resources Assistant Interview Makati City (Philippines) Mostly, internship experience if you are a fresh grad.
Banco De Oro Human Resources Assistant Interview Makati City (Philippines) Describe your family
Banco De Oro Human Resources Assistant Interview Makati City (Philippines) How can you be an asset to BDO?
Banco De Oro Windows Systems Administrator Interview Describe your internship experience. What is your career goals?
Banco De Oro Collections Officer Interview Pasig City (Philippines) Tell me something about yourself which is not on your resume