Banco do Brasil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Banco do Brasil

2.8

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

For me it was pretty straight forward. Now they are a little more selective with the hiring process. It needs to go to head office and it is taking a while to hire now.

Adm Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Orlando, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

There was a job add at careerbuilder, I have applied during weekend, after 4 days I have received a phone call, which took 15 minutes, with very simple questions, such as availability to start, salary expectation, eligibility to work in US, after that they have called me 1 days after and schedule an interview. I was interviewed in their office for 2 people. after 1 day I have received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Bank Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2014.

Interview

The selection process for manager positions happens internally, with some curricular analisys in which you get ranked through your education, college degree, etc; and a presential interview with your future manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell a private investment?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in July 2010.

Interview

recruitment was very professional. interview was fast, since my curriculum was very well known, because i've worked in the company already. VP talked to me for 10 minutes in the morning, by the end of the meeting said that i was going to new york, two days after that it was official.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question, but basically we've discussed the challenges and timeline for the project that i was going to take care of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in January 2014.

Interview

I knew about the position through a friend that works for the Department.
    They requested my resume. The day after we had a screening by phone, and scheduled an in-person interview to next day.
    After a week they called me back to tell I was selected.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to help our Bank to succeed in business?
      Questions about my background.
      Some technical questions.
      What ideas would I bring to the table to help Banco do Brasil to increase security using debit cards in the ATM machines?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil.

Interview

The interview was by phone, with the general manager and he asked questions about the bank products, sales techniques, knowledge of the tracking system of goals and results, CRM questions in general, "describe a situation that you solved a problem and gained the customer's trust", "sell me the product xyz", "why do you believe your the right person for this position",

Interview Questions

• How your experience with the mass market segment can contribute to the high net worth segment management   Answer Question

Escriturario Interview

Interview

Voce deve estudar e ser aprovado em concurso publico. Estude bastante sobre conhecimentos bancarios, porque é a matéria mais difícil. Muitas pegadinhas na prova dessa matéria. O restante é muito tranquilo.

Interview Questions

• Voce deve ser aprovado em concurso publico   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)).

Interview

Prova de concurso pela Cespe. Edital tem mudado ao longo do tempo. Atualmente exige conhecimento maior de tecnologia da informação, tendência mundial.

Interview Questions

• A seleção é sigilosa para auditor. As concorrências são públicas e a primeira etapa é curricular.   1 Answer

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Muito bom, não tem o que reclamar, tudo o que é acordado entre RH e colaborador e cumprido de acordo com os termos estabelecidos, tudo dentro do parâmetro. Por este motivo indico qualquer pessoa que tem vontade de ingressar no grupo.

Interview Questions

• Porque devemos lhe contratar ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salário é benefícios ótimos.

Analista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franca, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banco do Brasil (Franca, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Ótimo. Antes eu era jovem aprendiz e já havia passado PT algumas seleções. Quando fui efetiavada apenas houve uma conversa sobre as responsabilidades