Bancsource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial contact was through a head hunter and handled very professionally. Had the opportunity to visit the Company headquarters in Springfield and meet with the executive team. The CEO has put together a solid team with years of experience in the business and are backed by a board of directors who also have decades of experience. They genuinely excited about the opportunity. Several who had been there before the purchase spoke of the complete change in attitude and the new found excitement for the future. Their enthusiasm was very contagious.

My only recommendation would be to spread the process over a longer period. I would have liked the opportunity to spend more time with the team. Perhaps spend the night and have dinner. When interviewing for such a demanding and challenging situation you need to feel comfortable with the culture and team dynamic. The formal interview process makes that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Interview focused on prior experience in turning around or building successful companies and teams.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bancsource in December 2015.

Interview

Bancsource appears to be extremely selective given the length of the interview process. I had a few phone interviews followed by in person interviews in Missouri with the CEO and VP of Sales.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Republic, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Republic, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

A Recruiter contacted me, where I had a couple phone interviews and learned more about the company. I had two separate face to face interviews at the corporate office with the senior leadership team. Everyone was on time, very professional and I also learned more about the company, what they were looking for and what their expectations were for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Bancsource?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanhope, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bancsource (Stanhope, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

After I called this guy for six weeks straight without getting an answer, he finally interviewed me over the phone. He asked me if I had experience with Itran scanners and NCR ATM's. I told him I had no experience with either of these pieces of equipment. He told me "no problem, we'll send you to school".

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working on Itran and NCR ATM'S?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource in February 2015.

Interview

A few phone interview with hiring manager and regional manager got job offer negotiate days off and pay rate I was looking for. They also offer me a different position which I am thinking about it let see how it goes.

Interview Questions

• none hard one as long you have work on banking equipment   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and got the money I wanted as well was able to get the days I wanted it off without any issues.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Vancouver, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Due to the distributed nature of the Bancsource organization I was interviewed personally by a trusted Field Service Engineer from a nearby territory, and then by telephone with the Regional Service Manager.

During the in-person interview the engineer was very thorough in describing what a typical day involved as well as the scheduled routine maintenance duties.

The telephone interview was thorough, and pleasant with a normal battery of interview questions. Anyone who prepares for the interview should not be surprised.

I believe Bancsources' new ownership is on the right track.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Broken Arrow, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied, received a phone call from Lead Technician, received an email, face to face interview with CPM, hired. Sent to training after 2 week ride along. The process was very easy to do.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Palm Harbor, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was a pleasure, and provided a superb introduction to sales leadership, corporate vision, and details of the position. Interviews also provided an wide open opportunity to ask questions and thoroughly explore critical aspects of working at Bancsource. Initially approached by a professional recruiting firm, followed by phone interviews with three Vice Presidents, and finally a video call with the CEO. I found every stage to be challenging and informative - it is clear management is focused on finding the right talent for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were limited - offer was competitive and fair. Onboarding process was efficient and entirely professional.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (New York, NY).

Interview

2 separate Phone interviews. took roughly a week and a half for both. No face to face interview completed. The background and reference check are what took the greatest amount of time.

CPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Kingsport, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with several management members multiple times. Then had my final interview with my current RSM asking specific questions on my management, leadership, and team building skill sets.