Bancsource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Natonal Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I ended up interviewing with everyone from my new boss all the way up to the CFO & the CEO. At first I thought it was a bit much but now I realize there was a reason for it.

Interview Questions

• Show how I overcame an issue or problem in my past work experience   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (New York, NY).

Interview

2 separate Phone interviews. took roughly a week and a half for both. No face to face interview completed. The background and reference check are what took the greatest amount of time.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Broken Arrow, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied, received a phone call from Lead Technician, received an email, face to face interview with CPM, hired. Sent to training after 2 week ride along. The process was very easy to do.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial contact was through a head hunter and handled very professionally. Had the opportunity to visit the Company headquarters in Springfield and meet with the executive team. The CEO has put together a solid team with years of experience in the business and are backed by a board of directors who also have decades of experience. They genuinely excited about the opportunity. Several who had been there before the purchase spoke of the complete change in attitude and the new found excitement for the future. Their enthusiasm was very contagious.

My only recommendation would be to spread the process over a longer period. I would have liked the opportunity to spend more time with the team. Perhaps spend the night and have dinner. When interviewing for such a demanding and challenging situation you need to feel comfortable with the culture and team dynamic. The formal interview process makes that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Interview focused on prior experience in turning around or building successful companies and teams.   Answer Question

Inside-Out Sales Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bancsource (Springfield, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the SVP of Sales and conducted an over-the-phone interview. A few weeks later I came to the companies headquarters in Springfield, MO to participate in four separate face to face interviews. Bancsource gave me a tour of their brand new facility and shared their vision with me. Bancsource is bringing in great people to help them grow to be the best company they can possibly be. The people I had direct contact with on my interview possessed great energy and passion for the company. I believe that Bancsource is headed in the right direction and would be a great team to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what type of experience I have   Answer Question
    • They wanted to get a good feel for my work ethic and character. It was very important to Bancsource to make sure that I was the right fit for their team.   Answer Question

CPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Kingsport, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with several management members multiple times. Then had my final interview with my current RSM asking specific questions on my management, leadership, and team building skill sets.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Palm Harbor, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process was a pleasure, and provided a superb introduction to sales leadership, corporate vision, and details of the position. Interviews also provided an wide open opportunity to ask questions and thoroughly explore critical aspects of working at Bancsource. Initially approached by a professional recruiting firm, followed by phone interviews with three Vice Presidents, and finally a video call with the CEO. I found every stage to be challenging and informative - it is clear management is focused on finding the right talent for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were limited - offer was competitive and fair. Onboarding process was efficient and entirely professional.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bancsource in December 2015.

Interview

Bancsource appears to be extremely selective given the length of the interview process. I had a few phone interviews followed by in person interviews in Missouri with the CEO and VP of Sales.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Republic, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Republic, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

A Recruiter contacted me, where I had a couple phone interviews and learned more about the company. I had two separate face to face interviews at the corporate office with the senior leadership team. Everyone was on time, very professional and I also learned more about the company, what they were looking for and what their expectations were for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Bancsource?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bancsource (Vancouver, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Due to the distributed nature of the Bancsource organization I was interviewed personally by a trusted Field Service Engineer from a nearby territory, and then by telephone with the Regional Service Manager.

During the in-person interview the engineer was very thorough in describing what a typical day involved as well as the scheduled routine maintenance duties.

The telephone interview was thorough, and pleasant with a normal battery of interview questions. Anyone who prepares for the interview should not be surprised.

I believe Bancsources' new ownership is on the right track.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question