Bandwidth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bandwidth

2.8

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC) in September 2020.

Interview

1. Initial call with HR to know about my previous job experience discussing compensation related questions and agreeing to the compensation requested.
    2. Phone call with Team member.
    3. Video interview for 2 hours with 2 TAC managers and 2 Teams members.

Got an offer with almost 20 percent less from what was agreed on for compensation which is not good ethics.

Interview Questions

• SIP,RTP, Behavioral questions related to work experience.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

It's a mess! The interview was over 4 hours long. They wanted 5 recent references (that's right, 5 in this day and age and 3 of them have to be recent managers!) and all have to be 100% positive despite they asked for input for "areas of improvement to the references. Almost interviewers sounded extremely confused and arrogant. It was a mistake on my behalf to go for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did something and you felt it was not the right thing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First I went through a screening interview through the phone and was then told that someone would follow up with me for a second video interview. I was never contacted about the second video interview but received an email saying that they will not be moving forward with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

Fantastic, very relaxed setting. I was interviewed by two different employees, each interview was about 30 minutes each. Personal, behavioral, and technical questions. Guys seemed really down to Earth and personable, and the company environment seemed very cool.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bandwidth in January 2020.

Interview

submit resume, phone screen, online Hired assessment, Skype call with two of the devs on the team. Seems pretty straightforward and relaxed. I didn't do very well on the online test (didn't pass all of the test cases) and they went and considered my application for a different Software Dev position, which I did the in person for.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter for around 1/2 an hour and we talked about the position and the company. We mostly talked about the team I would be on and how my experience would line up with this position. Also be prepared to talk about their culture, why you want to work there, and how you've shown initiative in the past.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

- Arrived on campus. Screened through resume and discussed work experience. The interview process was not stressful at all. Be curious and ask questions about work and the company. The questions that were asked were not very technical.

Financial Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bandwidth.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, later scheduled a video conference interview with the financial systems team. The recruiter was extremely professional and went above and beyond during the interview process. I had a lot going on back home and they even sent edible arrangements for their condolences. This would be an amazing company for anyone to work for!

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bandwidth in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with some basic background questions then a video interview that covered behavioral questions. Very easy to communicate with the recruiter, had friendly interviewers. For my position, there wasn't a lot of technical questions asked, mainly the typical behavioral ones in the video interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Fast pace and and 2 hours long... they know who good candidates are and who aren't... you are in an interview room for 2 hours and 30 min a piece with 4 ppl.