Bank Alfalah Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank Alfalah Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2017

3.3

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karachi (Bolivia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Karachi (Bolivia)).

Interview

Interviewed by Department Head and then by the Group Head, Got Appointment Letter in Two Weeks, Filled up required documents, took entry test and was hired within a month of my first Interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you Project in Next five years?   1 Answer

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Multān (Pakistan)) in June 2017.

Interview

Professional process with attention to details when it comes to customer satisfaction, qualitative questions regarding customer information handling and social norms regarding diversity and dealing with female clients. Emphasis on networking as fresh account opening was greatly stressed upon.

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in October 2015.

Interview

i have called from bank alfalah for inital interview as i have submited the cv in person at this branch.it took few weeks.now waiting for the response.it was pannel interview

Interview Questions

• strenghts and weakness,introduction,balance sheet,functions of bank,expenses of bank now waiting   Answer Question

Manager Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

i was contacted by my ex boss who forwarded my case to Area Office which forwarded it to Regional Office for onward processing at HRD Lahore. finally i got calls from HRD who finalized my salary package and posting etc

Interview Questions

• Why you want to rejoin bank alfalah after leaving once   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2015.

Interview

The process of hiring was one followed for a batch hiring and included a computer test followed by two interviews. Test was mainly aptitude based and included mathematics, English and logic. However first interview was mainly about personality assessment and second interview was more of technical aspects and was conducted by bank's top management in form of a panel. In interviews, the management also inquired about department preferences of individuals

Authorization Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Lahore (Pakistan)) in January 2013.

Interview

first of all i have dropped the C.V to the head office then i get an interview call after a week. the head of the department take the interview and told me that if i got selected then i have to come again for the panel interview and the written test. after three to four days i got a call for written test and an final interview.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with Group head and Head of ADC.Interview was on the casual side and more of a conversation about my background and Why I want to work for this employer.Also alot of questions on banking, where do you think employer stands in the entire banking landscape and what changes should we make to become better

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initially the Bank Alfalah recruitment team visits the university and conduct an initial test based basically on GMAT format. It covers English Maths and IQ. For those students who successfully clear the test , they are required to appear in an on the spot interview with little or no preparation.The students who have successfully cleared the test and the interview, are required to visit Bank Alfalah's assessment center where they are further tested. They are asked to present on a topic given by the recruitment team then and there. Its a presentation that you have to prepare in mind and present. Presentation is followed by a group discussion in which a topic is provided to discuss upon and candidates are required to come up with a conclusion to that topic as well. If you are lucky enough to get through all the 4 phases , you are then required to appear in front of the top management executives who conduct your final interview before the offer , which is called the panel interview. If successful you will receive an offer letter shortly at your home address.

Interview Questions

• Why do you prefer Islamic banking over conventional banking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salaries are not-negotiable as it is a training program leading to a permanent job. This is the case in every organization for the management trainee program. The are paid higher than the prevailing salaries for the starters but the salaries are same for all the candidates who have got into the management trainee program.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2010.

Interview

Firstly we had to take a test based on the SAT format. next step was a group discussion on a topic provided on spot & then an impromptu speech on a given topic of current affairs. this was followed by a lengthy one to one interview which focused mostly on behavioral areas & our interest in joining the bank. finally, the senior management including the head of HRD interviewed us. Following that we got our offer letters within about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• My interest in joining the bank.   1 Answer
    • If i planned to stick with the bank for a considerable time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We didnt go into any negotiation as it was a batch hiring & the plan had already been laid out for us. Additionally mostly fresh graduates were being hired so our knowledge regarding negiotiation was also limited at that time.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Alfalah (Lahore (Pakistan)) in December 2009.

Interview

Boring

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i knew how much profit the bank had made the previous year.   Answer Question