Bank Danamon Indonesia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank Danamon Indonesia Interview Questions

Fresh Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia.

Interview

I like to process interview cause you know pressure in office make you better to make decision making in working. So i must concern about my choice.
    I bank danamon make learning about banking maybe this make me comfort to get many knowledge

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia.

Interview

The hiring process is straight forward, you need to meet the user, the +1 report and then interview with the HR recruitment people. In addition you have to pass some online psychological test and also mandatory health test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special on the interview because all of the questions asked is standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation is not too lengthily, the offer is just right to my expectation.

Learning Business Alignment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR Business Partner and direct user from internal job advertisement, then they got me to talk with my superior, and my superior didn't want to let me go until got replacement

Corporata Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2012.

Interview

I join the company as Management Trainee, the interview process was as following: 5 panel interview, asking about your organization activity when you are in college, and asking about what do you know about the job you applied

Interview Questions

• asking about your organization activity when you are in college, and asking about what do you know about the job you applied   Answer Question

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karawang, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia (Karawang, West Java (Indonesia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Somehow its like so Interesting, simplying and get a point.....--_--

Interview Questions

• Most difficulty as possible regrading a business case and practical case.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation....just follow the rule

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontianak (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia (Pontianak (Indonesia)) in June 2011.

Interview

afterpass the phsyco test u will be interviewed by the employer

Interview Questions

• nothing is difficult, let it flow   1 Answer

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank Danamon Indonesia (Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)) in July 2010.

Interview

First, you had the IQ test and psycho test for about 1.5hours, continued with group/panel case study in which you have to speak out against other team members about the topic given, how to solve the case,etc and there were group of management team who observed you, the last was 1:1 interview with the region head.

Interview Questions

• When was the hardest moment of your life? How did you overcome it?   1 Answer
    • What kind of customers are the most difficult to please? How do you make them stay with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because they informed us earlier about the monthly pay which was equal among the trainee