Bank UOB Buana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bank UOB Buana Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank UOB Buana

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank UOB Buana (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Online Test
    Online Interview
    MCU
    Assessment Centre
    Panel Interview

A little confused because medical check-up held before assessment centre, which is unusual. Assessment centre contain FGD, role-play, HR interview, and e-tray exercise. I think I did well in FGD, HR interview, and e-tray exercise, but not so sure about the role-play since that was my first time to go through role-play. And as the result I failed in this stage.

They didn't give information to those who failed the process, but asking us to fill a survey instead. Kind of giving me a false hope.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank UOB Buana (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Actually I x so sure the process but It take so long of the time to process even all the process able to finish in 1 day. there are total 4 stage.. 1st stage is written test n personality test .. 2nd-3rd stage is interview.. 4th stage is test again... But we all need to wait so long after each stage... Even a person came in 10am, but 4pm still at the 3rd round only... All the process I think is train ur passion... wait n wait

Interview Questions

• A talkative person can be accountant? If like that, the figure easy to get wrong ..   1 Answer

Credit Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank UOB Buana in June 2010.

Interview

The interview is pretty difficuilt. Many question related to the job had to be answered. And have to finish test in the same day too. But at last I passed it and it feel good. After that i get recalled to the supervisor and get lectured on what is my job description. I get introduced into my desk and my partners. They are so welcoming. Even before interview there are smile in their face towards the potential hire within the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about banking?   1 Answer
    • If you are facing toward client who is have great reputation but his credit rating is not good at the current time. What will you do?   1 Answer