BankPlus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BankPlus

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BankPlus (Jackson, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was so laid back. She asked typical situational questions. Originally said she'd make a final decision the next week, but she ended up calling me back that Friday! :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lost your temper at work.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BankPlus (Jackson, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview with hr staffing specialist. Got call the same day for interview with branch manager and head teller. Laid back interview. They were friendly and the went interview well . The manager asked all of the questions and the head teller just sat there and listened. At the end of the interview the manager explain how the hiring process would go. If I was chosen her boss would call and discuss the details of the offer and the next steps. She also said her boss would determine who would get the position based on the answers to the interview questions. She said I would be notified either way. No offer was made to me and I was notified by email two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BankPlus in January 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the normal interview questions like why do you want to work here and tell me about a time you went above and beyond and so on and so forth. After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I was there with the head supervisor and the person under her and they both just stared at me the entire time and asked a bunch of questions (some that I was asked during the phone interview) and they went over my work history and said theyd call. Got a call weeks later asking if I was still interested in the position and I was asked to take a drug test.