Baptist Health (AL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health (AL) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baptist Health (AL)

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health (AL) (Montgomery, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very thorough. I got a phone call to set up a one on one interview. When i went in, i was asked several questions then given a tour of the office. After that, i was told i would be called within the next couple of days with an offer. After i got the offer call, we set up the date i would start orientation. Then i went through the entire process, drug screen, background check, tb skin test.

Medical Support Assistant Interview

Interview

This was a group interview. I was asked many general interview questions. When i asked what the salary she indicated that it was $9.25 per hour. I found out in the interview that this was a position they wanted for the night time. However, online it stated it was a daytime position. SInce my interview they have put the correct shift.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health (AL) (Montgomery, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was not taxing at all. It was a two on one interview. One individual tended to lean toward positive questions, while the other tended to ask about more challenging experiences. It went forward easily with mostly conversation about past experiences and plans for the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a positive experience you were involved in while at the workplace.   1 Answer

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health (AL) (Birmingham, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

Sent resume online. Called for interview next day. Asked a million behaviorial questions. Went on tour of facility. Basic stuff.