Baptist Health System (Texas) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health System (Texas) Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health System (Texas)

2.7

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

applied online took them forever to contact for interview. They must get alot of applications. Had one interview and then a peer interview with 3 associates. took me on tour very nice...called in one day and told me i had the job....HR took forever to contact kept leaving messages to accept job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

when she told me hourly pay I did try but she said that was the "flat" rate and that I was actually getting higher than most cause of my exp

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I attended their hiring event where they held on the spot interviews. When arriving i signed in and then met with a recruiter that asked me about my experience and availability. I then waited about twenty minutes before I was called upon to interview. Overall it went great the two individuals interviewing me were very great and talking to me about the type of work i would do and what they expect from an employee. We talked for about 20 minutes and they asked me only a few questions the rest of the time was spent talking about what their expectations and how they run their department. The interview was great however, i have not heard back yet. It has been a week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed two times in a week and they made the offer that same week. I applied online, got called the following week and was made an offer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was super easy and relaxed. Called in with other applicants at one time and met all the floor managers, then answered a questionaire. Met superviser, and walked around unit. Met with one of the unit nurses. Asked questions. Able to meet with HR and given an offer all in same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal conflict, what do you like about nursing, how do you deal with difficult patients, and difficult staff. How would you deal with DRs, and errors. What is important to me as a nurse.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple. Emailed offer after interview with acceptance letter.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with director then nurse manager and finally a peer interview. process was quick, over a matter of days. The questions asked were standard for a nursing interview. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Conflict resolution, describe a conflict with coworker and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

It was in an older building connected to a hospital - it was hard to figure out exactly where I needed to go, but i figured it out and it wasn't bad at all. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for us?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Nurse manager and Director. I felt good during the interview process, no pressure at all. It was a typical nursing interview, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why nursing as a career?
      What does commitment mean to you?
      How do you deal with difficult situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

RN Interview

Interview

I received a call back from my online application and they asked if I was still interested in the job position. I said yes and hey set me up with a phone interview since I lived in another state. I was then Interviewed by phone with two people. They were very friendly and didn’t make it seem that much like an interview. It was short and they got the point across fairly well.

Interview Questions

• The most memorable question they asked was, “what word would your past boss use to describe you?”   1 Answer

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

the interview was standard, interviewed with the lead technician , then the pharmacy director, was offered job on the spot.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health System (Texas) (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online with test, called for interview, scheduled, had interview with lead tech as well as two other technicians, then interviewed with supervisor, called back, scheduled for new hire training.