Bare International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bare International

2.0

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bare International (Fairfax, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone, and the concept of being a freelance/IC employee was briefly explained. I was also provided with a job description and vague expectations. I was then given an online editing test. The test consisted of checking sample reports for grammatical and factual errors, as well as narrative and button answer consistency.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether the 24-hr turnaround for reports would be a problem.   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bare International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was referred by my friend . I had a face to face and a phone interview

Interview Questions

Interview

one or two rounds depending on the position

Interview Questions

• all questions are behavioral questions, prepare with some stories   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bare International (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Lengthier Process, Time Consuming
    It took 1 month to finalize with 5 rounds of interview including project work and some psychological tests everything turning positive asked for documents for offer letter and on table HR will ask you to think on your expected CTC which is fitting in the cap of job profile still not sure what to offer. After all the patience and everything 1 month passed no Offer Letter and later just a mail saying you are not selected.. Totally worth !

Interview Questions

• Why you wish to leave your present company   1 Answer

Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bare International (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and the interview seemed more like a one on one chat. I had an awesome experience. The questions were put forward in a very interesting manner giving me enough opportunity to express myself and my thoughts in a proper way.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bare International (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was given 3 tests. Once I had completed all 3, I went through a few rounds of interviews. Everything happened on the same day, so I didn't have to go there multiple times before getting an answer. There was a short wait between rounds of the interview, but it was pretty short. I thought it was quite efficient.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bare International in August 2010.

Interview

First round with general manager, second round with hiring manager, offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle multitasking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

gave a range, they hit the center.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bare International (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

IQ Level of HR is very low. 2 of IQ answers were marked as wrong later when i got the chance to see, i had to say her and explain her about the answer. later it was taken as right answers.

Asked about the profile but couldn't explain companies profile.
    Lot of attitude but knowledge wise 0.

Interview Questions

• About my previous Job and current job profile and what you know about the company .   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bare International (Santiago (Chile)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was short, by Skype. Two of these were enough to consider you as a candidate. Usually, people with no experience in PM process got the job. First the OP manager took the interview, then the CFO on charge of LATAM division. After that, I receive and offer from the HR manager itself. There were no more interview requested, nor skills exam such as systems and software procedures / how to use. Overall was a little bit disappointing because there were no clue on what you would be doing there.

Interview Questions

• Focused on client management and how you deal with tough process/clients.   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bare International (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter who was very rude and unprofessional. Made inappropiate comments regarding my length of time at current job and education. The tone of her questions were unprofessional, had a bit of an attitude. Talked over me and overall just seemed like she was not really interested, just doing it because she was forced to because of her job. Really turned me off to the company.