Barings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barings Interview Questions

Interviews at Barings

2.8

Web Developer Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barings.

Interview

I applied online in the month of November and got the interview call in mid-December. I got an email from HR. I thought it was a technical interview. So I was preparing for the technical stuff then later I got to know that it was an HR call interview. So it didn't go through well. But I learn to specific how will be the interview and to ask every time what time of the view it would be.

Interview Questions

• How you will work in the team?
      How you will manage conflicts?
      How you try to work in a team?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barings (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interviewing with Barings was different than most interviews I have gone through. They brought me into one of their conference rooms where I first met with the manager of the team and got an overview of the company and position and discussed my background. Once this was complete, the entire team locally had the opportunity to come meet me and for me to meet them. I specifically enjoyed the opportunity of meeting the entire team.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barings.

Interview

Phone Interview about past experiences, all behavioral. The interviewer was pretty nice, although she was from HR so she couldn't answer program specific questions too detailed. It was about 25 minutes, and 20 minutes was me answering her questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Barings   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barings.

Interview

Two 30 minute behavioral with 2 different people from the firm. It was through my university's on campus program and the questions were all behavioral, no technicals. I haven't heard back yet about a second round after a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barings in October 2019.

Interview

Short phone interview w/ HR that was no more than 20 minutes. All the questions were behavioral & the interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. Second round is more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you a big picture person or a detail-oriented person?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online for role. Was contacted by recruiter. Then spoke with hiring manager and then a third call with that managers manager. After that I had an in person meeting, consisting of four 30 minute interviews.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barings (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

15 min call with HR ,HR then called back within 3 hours to invite me for in person interview 2 days later. Met with manager for informal interview mostly questions about work experience , resume and some technical questions then invited to be interviewed with team the following 2 business days. Got a call back two days later after interview with team from HR stating position got re located to London , but it was actually re listed as a contract job the same day I interviewed with the team...odd.

Investment Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barings.

Interview

The first step was a phone call with HR asking primarily behavioral questions, the next step was an in person interview which was also mainly behavioral some technical questions as well but nothing crazy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barings (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on school's career site and received an on campus interview about a month later. It then was followed by a Super Day with 3 interviews. Most of the questions were basic behavioral and fit questions, and asked about experience with technical programs.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barings in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through the school's career office and had two back to back 30 minutes interviews with associates before heading to their headquarters for the final round in Charlotte, North Carolina