Barnes Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barnes Aerospace Interview Questions

2.0

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barnes Aerospace (Lansing, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of two interviews. Everyone was very nice! The first interview was that of a panel style with some members of the team and then I met with the manager. Interview was to start at 3:00PM and I did not finish until 6:00PM. Very long (that's good right?)! The second interview was with four separate department heads and took about an hour and a half. I have not received an offer as of this post. I am hopeful however! Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a disgruntled customer? And how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management - Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barnes Aerospace (Lansing, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. The interview was in-person and took place in their Lansing offices. I sat in front of two employees at the interview. They were very welcoming and made the experience very comfortable. They not only asked great questions, but also answered many of my questions. They offered excellent information & insight regarding employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• What goals would you have as an employee with our company   Answer Question

They explained that they typically hire their interns upon graduation. At that time I was unsure if that was what I wanted to do and felt it was unfair to the company to commit to something that I might not follow through with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barnes Aerospace (Lansing, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pleasant and quick. I was questioned about my work experience and the skills that I could bring to the company. The HR Manager was very nice and easy to interview with.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current experience and skills.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barnes Aerospace.

Interview

Long.

Negotiation

Got what I asked for.