Basic Home Infusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Basic Home Infusion Interview Questions

Interviews at Basic Home Infusion

2.3

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion.

Interview

I only received an automated phone screening. After the screening, I received an email notifying me that if they decided to proceed I would hear back in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a little bit about your background and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

It was fine, I can't remember anything in particular that stood out. I was initially interviewed over the phone, then they asked me to come in for an in person meeting. They accommodated my schedule, because I needed to come in after work. I met with two people the first interview. Then I came in for a second interview and met with VP. She asked me the same questions as the people in the first interview except for she added a few more. In total interviewed by 4 people. Thought it was overkill but whatever. I remember that I had to wait a while for the VP because she was in another meeting, but was very apologetic. All interviewers were nice, interview process overall good- better than most.

Interview Questions

• 5 year plan
      why did I leave current job
      don't remember the other ones   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Posted my resume on indeed. Three days later I received a call to come in for an interview. When I got there I had to wait a bit because they were in a meeting. I interviewed with three people, the last one being the VP. Everyone seemed very serious but also friendly. They all asked similar questions but in a different way. The VP asked additional questions regarding additional interests and projects pursued while in school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any prior experience in healthcare?   1 Answer
    • How dependable are you to be in on time?   2 Answers
    • Have you reviewed our website?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and fast. I met with multiple employees up and down the chain of command and got genuine feedback on how I was as a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was met by the VP of the company who took time to ask me meaningful questions, that gave her good insight on my skills. It was a very nice office environment, clean and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year plan?   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your skills?   1 Answer
    • Knowing what is expected of you, do you think you would be a good candidate for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told her what I was looking for and it was accepted almost immediately.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion.

Interview

Phone call about resume. In office interview a few days later. Was met by VP who was very professional and asked questions about the company and my interest. Atmosphere was great and I believe they have changed management the past few months which has helped the company and employees dramatically.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

First, I found a job posting on Indeed. The I sent applied using my Indeed Resume. I received a phone call to set up in person interviews. I had one in person interview before I was offered the position. The in-person interview was extremely easy and no difficult questions were asked. I recommend you dress professionally so you will be taken seriously.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The scheduled interviewer never showed up. The scheduled interviewer was in the office but didn't come to interview me so I was interviewed by someone else who didn't seem to know what type of questions to ask. I got there on time, filled out the job application as I was instructed to and I was even over-qualified based on the requirements.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a hands on kind of position?   1 Answer

Care Coordination Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, detailed. I met with the Supervisor of the department I was applying for a position in, the CEO, and another Supervisor. As a whole it was a good experience and I enjoyed the in-depth q&a's. I found myself engaging the conversation with my own questions and getting a feel for the company and management. I was called three days later and offered the position and start date. My salary requirements were met, which surprised me in a positive way.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Contract and Licensing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Basic Home Infusion (Wayne, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

She asked what I new about the company already and she explained the company further. She asked how I would be a good fit and explained the position further

Interview Questions

• How would you be a great fit for this company   1 Answer