Bask Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bask

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Right now, the process is a phone interview with an employee to start. After they've given the green light, you're invited to come in where you will meet with the team lead, the director of sales, and then the VP of sales. They're qualifying you for how well you communicate with people, how well you fit into the culture, and if they can help you reach your career goals through employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a start-up, so there's not a LOT of wiggle room. They do take care of their people as best they can though.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was remarkably open and positive. The focus was on experience, fit and culture. Even before hiring opportunities to meet the team, see the process and suggest improvements were offered. Openness and honesty were the main focus. Questions were not only asked, but answered with real answers and explanations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT).

Interview

There was some emails sent back and forth to set a time for an initial phone interview that was approximately 20 minutes. Following that conversation another appointment was set for two days later at the office and it was about an hour long total consisting of two interviews with two different managers. Then there was a last meeting set for two days later and with the head sales executive and vice president of the company. It was overall a great process and seemed like an awesome place that any and all would love to work at.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to be doing in exactly 5 years and how much money do you plan to have in your bank account?   Answer Question

I had some other opportunities that came up and conflicted with the hire date. I will very likely head there again in the near future. Awesome people and awesome company.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I interviewed with several different people, which is par for the course. I met with 2 managers, 1 director, 1 VP and the CEO. I know that a lower level position doesn't have quite that much scrutiny involved. They are looking for people who can add to the positive culture, that can take feedback and make changes as needed. They seek people with technical or call center experience that can be relied upon to work their schedule reliably. It's still a fairly young company and needs staff who can easily roll with changes, as innovation is necessary to survive in business.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter first and then interviewed with my potential leader. Job offer given during the interview. Lot's of the interview was my potential leader explaining why this company was special and how full of culture it was and that they were looking for people who could match the amazing culture.
    I was told that the average salesman makes $80,000 a year and the top group made over $100,000 a year after I asked earnings potential. (average salesman actually makes about 30k while the top get closer to 40k).

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think we look for in potential employees?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bask (Orem, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a rather quick interview. I showed up and was introduced to the head of sales team then lead over to a room where I had the interview with the sales manager. We went over my resume and then I was asked if I had any questions. Then the sales manager left to grab the Head of the sales team where he asked if I had any questions and then I was offered the job and we went over benefits and schedules. I was told not to accept right away and go home and decide but get back to them within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being on the phones?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very vague. They really had no idea what they were doing. The person that interviewed me had been there for over a year and sounded more nervous than I was. They didn't know how to explain their commission structure (which equaled out to be $0.00 unless you were a top performer)

Interview Questions

• How much money did I want to make.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Very casual and realistic. Normal sales interview. Realistic expectations and salary requirements. I first interviewed with the recruiter, which went very well. After that I had an interview with the Sales Director that also went very well. Everyone is very professional, but the appropriate amount of casual too.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

It felt like somebody was hiring you to do tech support for their parents/Grandparents. They wanted to make sure you had that mentality before bringing you on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever helped anybody with their computers, ie: Grandparents/Parents, neighbors/friends etc.   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bask (Lehi, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward, and mostly analyzes your competency and social skills. Not scary or stressful at all. The process was about 30 minutes long, and they were very up front about whether or not applicants would get a job there immediately.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like a lucky person?   1 Answer