Baskin Robbins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

1.8

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It took around 5-10 minutes for the whole process. The manager and I sat at one of the tables and she asked me questions mostly about myself what I would do in certain situations (i.e. if I caught another employee stealing money what would I do; how would I handle an angry customer). She was very easy-going and patient. After telling me that I got the job, we discussed the uniform and when I could start. Overall, the interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What's something that would make me want to hire you rather than someone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Interview

Applied a couple weeks before they called me in for an interview. The owner asked basic questions about me and past jobs. We went over the basic responsibilities of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Walked in, filled out application, talked to manager. He asked about me school and previous experience. Then said he would call me in a few days to start. It was pretty quick.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

It was an in person interview one on one with the employer. He asked basic questions about behavior and work place protocol. very easy going and correct. did not require muhc preparation as it was on the dot and simple so it was easy and didnt require too much stressing over and was very friendly

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Bend, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Math Test, and common customer service questions. Explained the routine of the store, what the responsibilities were, wanted to know hobbies, interests, other skills that could be useful to the job.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

I was notified that I had an interview over the phone. We decided a day a few days after the phone call. The meeting was very casual. We met at the store and went over expectations. We also started to review ingredients and how to prepare specific items. Overall, it took longer to set up the interview than to have an interview and get hired. It felt like once I got the interview, I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Meridian, MS).

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable
    Simple questions asked
    No drug tests or background checks
    Husband and wife asked questions
    Asks if you are good at cake decorating if needed
    Fill out an application then turn it in, they basically ask questions from the application

Interview Questions

• Do you have any upcoming trips so we won't schedule you that day   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Everett, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Took a quiz first, fifteen questions. Know how many ounces are in a pound, there's basic math (you can't use a calculator) and questions about the job itself (i.e., how will you greet the customer, are you alright with mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms). Manager came out when I was done, looked over the answers and then started asking standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you think education helps you in life?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

They kept asking me questions like "If I was a customer what if I don't like the ice cream?" "What if Mindy makes the ice cream better than you?" Like how am I supposed to answer questions that are about personal preference. It was also two people interviewing me and they both were asking questions that were irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What makes you the best candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Easy application and interview process. Walked in, asked if they were hiring, they said yes and gave me a paper application. I was called in a week after submitting my application for the interview. The interview had a light atmosphere and the manager was very kind and patient.

Interview Questions

• If you were an icecream flavor, what would you be? If you were to make a new ice cream flavor, what would it be?   Answer Question