Baskin Robbins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baskin Robbins

1.8

Sort:

Janitor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

Pretty chill

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (San Pedro, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I walked in, stood around for 20 minutes, then they asked about my experience and said I could go. I don't think they really cared honestly, I think they just wanted more help from whoever.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Westminster, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in, waited a couple of minutes in the lobby and was called to the back to talk to the owner. The interview lasted around 15 minutes and they would call me if I got the job. Two days later I got offered the job.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins.

Interview

The interview was super quick and easy. I sat down with the owner and he described the job to me. He asked me basic questions like if I had had another job (this was my first job), why I was looking for a job, and if I was going to school. School wasn't a problem because they only hired part time.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in one word?   3 Answers
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (North Hollywood, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

I had the interview with the store owner. He was pretty much casual about it. He made the decision instantly and offered me a job. However, I had a referral from someone who was already working in that store for many years.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Depends on franchisee. The one I interviewed at hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I went in and I was very nervous, but it was a very relaxed interview. He went through all the rules of the workplace and I agreed to not break them and he'd check off one by one as we went through. He only asked me two or three questions. I think, when can you start, are you in school, and do you live close enough to get here on time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Consider your schedule, make sure you tell your boss 2 weeks in advance to be able to have your days off when you need them. Also, if you're sick, you need a doctors note to prove it.

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Gresham, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Went in and asked for an application and found out they were hiring. Filled it out and turned it in with my resume. Two days later the manager called and asked me questions about my application and told me he'll call back a a day or two later. I didn't hear back from him for three days and decided to call back to ask about my application process. The employee there said he wasn't in and would leave a message for him to call back. The next day I got a call from the manager who set up an interview on Saturday.

The interview was easy and laid back. I was so nervous before coming in, but the manager and employee were nice and made the atmosphere feel homely. He didn't really ask me any basic interview questions like, "Why do you want to work here?", "What are your strengths?", etc. He asked if I had a car and if I was able to go to other BR to help out if the store was busy. One of the things I felt that impressed him was when he asked if I knew how to decorate cakes and I told him I had baking experience and had pictures on my phone of pastries I made.

The interview lasted five minutes and an hour and a half later I got a call back saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. Mostly just told me how the store was ran.   Answer Question

Server/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (McAllen, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Submit an application in person that you print from the internet. Wait several months if you fill it out accordingly. Get called randomly many months later. Get declined due to your age

Cash Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Daly City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

A very straightforward interview. Asked what I liked about myself, what I didn't like about myself. Asked about my work ethic, background, school, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you need to work on in a work environment?   Answer Question