Baskin Robbins Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baskin Robbins Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Mill Creek, WA).

Interview

I applied by walking in & asking for an application. The applications are online but you have to print them out and bring them into the location with a resume. I interviewed with the owner right after my friend did & he asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself and all those. Then he gave me a written test that asked me to convert quarts to gallons and write out the change I would give to a customer who spent a certain amount of money. It was weird. Both my friend and I did well on the basic questions but my friend didn't do very good on the math test while I did. I got a call back about a week later offering me the job but my friend didn't.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It took around 5-10 minutes for the whole process. The manager and I sat at one of the tables and she asked me questions mostly about myself what I would do in certain situations (i.e. if I caught another employee stealing money what would I do; how would I handle an angry customer). She was very easy-going and patient. After telling me that I got the job, we discussed the uniform and when I could start. Overall, the interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What's something that would make me want to hire you rather than someone else?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Interview

Applied a couple weeks before they called me in for an interview. The owner asked basic questions about me and past jobs. We went over the basic responsibilities of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Walked in, filled out application, talked to manager. He asked about me school and previous experience. Then said he would call me in a few days to start. It was pretty quick.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

It was an in person interview one on one with the employer. He asked basic questions about behavior and work place protocol. very easy going and correct. did not require muhc preparation as it was on the dot and simple so it was easy and didnt require too much stressing over and was very friendly

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Bend, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Math Test, and common customer service questions. Explained the routine of the store, what the responsibilities were, wanted to know hobbies, interests, other skills that could be useful to the job.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

I was notified that I had an interview over the phone. We decided a day a few days after the phone call. The meeting was very casual. We met at the store and went over expectations. We also started to review ingredients and how to prepare specific items. Overall, it took longer to set up the interview than to have an interview and get hired. It felt like once I got the interview, I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Meridian, MS).

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable
    Simple questions asked
    No drug tests or background checks
    Husband and wife asked questions
    Asks if you are good at cake decorating if needed
    Fill out an application then turn it in, they basically ask questions from the application

Interview Questions

• Do you have any upcoming trips so we won't schedule you that day   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Everett, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Took a quiz first, fifteen questions. Know how many ounces are in a pound, there's basic math (you can't use a calculator) and questions about the job itself (i.e., how will you greet the customer, are you alright with mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms). Manager came out when I was done, looked over the answers and then started asking standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you think education helps you in life?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baskin Robbins (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

More or less casual than anything. Pretty much, can you do the job? Which was pretty self-explanitory. Also the manager didn't really take it too seriously. Felt like I was talking to a person from the outside