Beaver Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beaver Medical Group

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaver Medical Group (Redlands, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a 10:15 appointment with the recruiter. ( I had tested for a position - again they did not tell me what the position was ). However, when I got there was not seen until 11:00, the recruiter did not know my name ( although this appointment was setup for the this time) and never apologized that she kept me waiting. When I did finally meet with her, she told me " there was nothing available and this is a series of two 1:1 in person meetings. She never gave me her name ( which most do) and said she would get back to me on Friday ( which would have been 3 days from the date of my interview). That never happened. I had to notify Epic to inquire as to the status of my interview. I felt it went very well but never received confirmation or acknowledgement that it ever happened. I feel that if they are going to interview you that 1) they should give you their name, (2) tell you exactly what the job position is for (3) F/u with a phone call or letter. She was not very professional, the office was chaotic and no one there was willing to provide assistance. For a medical facility to do this, is not very professional especially in an environment where customer service is stressed so strongly.

Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beaver Medical Group (Redlands, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with what would have been my immediate supervisor and the head nurse. They both asked questions and explained what was expected for the position. As it so happened, I was qualified for a position they had stopped advertising for because they couldn't find qualified candidates, so I ended up interviewing for a position other than the one I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have relevant to this position?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beaver Medical Group (Redlands, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had to take a basic written test with math and questions then was asked basic medical assistant and interview questions that most places ask. Overall it wasn't to difficult and the lady was more friendly then the HR lady over the phone.

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people at once, they asked a lot of scenario type questions, dosage calculations worksheet, asked the 5 rights when administering medications. Typical interview questions, not too bad.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beaver Medical Group in April 2011.

Interview

friendly open
    asked if i wanted coffee/tea
    into office
    asked about my nursing hx
    if i had question job offered

Interview Questions

• Wht do you want to work for us?   1 Answer