Beazer Homes Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beazer Homes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Uses the book "Who" and Berke assessments. Behavioral questions rather than experience. Everything is currently done virtually. As part of the application process, you take a Berke assessment. Vocabulary is very important.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time during the last 6-12 months when you faced a particularly complicated issue. What role did you play in solving the problem? How did you go about assessing the issue when you first became aware of it? Walk me through how you investigated the situation and/or gathered your information to determine what was going on? Once you felt like you really had a handle on the issue, what options did you consider for fixing the problem? How did you decide which one(s) to go with? Once the problem was resolved, how did you feel about the end result? How did things go from that point forward? While pleasing people in the work environment is a worthwhile objective, some people are very difficult, if not impossible, to please. Tell me about situations where you've gone the extra mile to keep someone happy but ultimately decided you could go no further. What was the end result? Some people approach the future with a high degree of optimism while others are more concerned with what might go wrong. How would you describe your perspective? Give me some examples. How do you think your outlook has affected others with whom you've worked?
    Answer Question

Beazer Homes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview was relaxed and informative. Follow up was decent. The interviewer let me know that the position was on hold due to COVID-19 and they would be in touch with next steps when they knew more. I never heard back after that. The same role was posted in June. I never heard from anyone. After applying, I received a canned email stating that this one was put on hold as well. If the job isn't actually open, don't waste our time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Beazer Homes

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Beazer Homes

Interview

This company doesn’t follow up with applicants. Very disrespectful to applicants who take the time to fill out an application and sit waiting for weeks hoping for some kind of notification.

Beazer Homes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in Apr 2018

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter. She was really nice. She ask me about my experience and how that could help doing the job at Beazer. I'm still waiting to see if I will proceed to the next step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Houston, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a Beazer employee after applying online to set up an in-person interview. The interview was pretty long (about two hours), and most questions were about previous experience. The Finance Manager went into detail about the day to day requirements of the position. Overall the questions asked were not difficult and the overall experience was pleasant; however, I was told I would be notified about the results of the interview within a week or two, and about a month and a half later I still have not heard a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Franklin, TN) in Feb 2018

Interview

Panel Interview using the STAR Method. There were several candidates interviewing at the same time in rotation. Everyone was very nice and hospitable making the process seem of ease and comfort.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time you had to make a quick decision, and how did you handle it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

There were lots of interviews but they were scheduled quickly and everyone I spoke to was awesome. I had a phone interview, then two in-person interviews (on the same day at the office) and then two phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Nashville, TN) in Oct 2017

Interview

Two part interview process with separate upper management roles. First being knowledge of roll, second being personal interview or getting to know the interviewee. Interview with Division President was meaningful. They strived to understand my skillset and knowledge and asked how I could apply these to their goals.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals in a career and what does your future entail?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

i was recruited by an outside agency. we worked quickly to move through the process based on the company need and my own preference. i had phone and in-person interviews with managers, VPs, and directors who I now report to and work with. everyone was very candid and interested in my background, experience and goals for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the work you're most proud of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in Feb 2016

Interview

Completed application online.Called for an interview meet with two people. They both asked questions. They were enthusiastic and often agreed with my answers. The questions all centered around construction and my experience. I did complete an application when first arrived, recomend you arrive early.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see as the biggest obstacle?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews