Cover image for Beazer Homes

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Beazer Homes Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beazer Homes

Beazer Homes

Application

I interviewed at Beazer Homes

Interview

Process was a phone getting to know you and then an interview set up, pretty basic and straight forward. Could have been done with a little more prep. But hindsight is 20/20

Interview Questions
  • Take me through your normal day
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Columbia, MD) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was a total of 5 interviews and one test assessment. Each interview was over one hour and the test assessment over 3 hours. Process took over two months. Everything was great until the final interview which was rescheduled at the last minute by the interviewer. When the new date came, the interviewer was over 15min late and did not seem interested in being there. Yet, I replied to all his questions but he seemed annoyed when I asked questions. Yet, the interview took over one hour. All of this to be ghosted at the end... one week goes by, two weeks go by, no word. Another week, no word. After almost a month I was told no decision was yet made. After six weeks I was told they went with another candidate. So I (finally) moved on.... A month later a 3rd party recruiter reached out asking if I was interested in this same position! What a joke! They don't want to hire anyone - as of today, 6 months later, the position is still open! So disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

987 Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Beazer Homes~2560
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Video interview. Thought I did great and was even told “you’re exactly what we’re looking for and we’ll get you set up with a second interview” only to be ghosted. Mostly questions about why I was interested in working for them and also prior experience with customer service.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Uses the book "Who" and Berke assessments. Behavioral questions rather than experience. Everything is currently done virtually. As part of the application process, you take a Berke assessment. Vocabulary is very important.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time during the last 6-12 months when you faced a particularly complicated issue. What role did you play in solving the problem? How did you go about assessing the issue when you first became aware of it? Walk me through how you investigated the situation and/or gathered your information to determine what was going on? Once you felt like you really had a handle on the issue, what options did you consider for fixing the problem? How did you decide which one(s) to go with? Once the problem was resolved, how did you feel about the end result? How did things go from that point forward? While pleasing people in the work environment is a worthwhile objective, some people are very difficult, if not impossible, to please. Tell me about situations where you've gone the extra mile to keep someone happy but ultimately decided you could go no further. What was the end result? Some people approach the future with a high degree of optimism while others are more concerned with what might go wrong. How would you describe your perspective? Give me some examples. How do you think your outlook has affected others with whom you've worked?
1 person found this interview helpful

Beazer Homes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview was relaxed and informative. Follow up was decent. The interviewer let me know that the position was on hold due to COVID-19 and they would be in touch with next steps when they knew more. I never heard back after that. The same role was posted in June. I never heard from anyone. After applying, I received a canned email stating that this one was put on hold as well. If the job isn't actually open, don't waste our time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Beazer Homes

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Beazer Homes

Interview

This company doesn’t follow up with applicants. Very disrespectful to applicants who take the time to fill out an application and sit waiting for weeks hoping for some kind of notification.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018

Interview

Interviews with the two managers and took a 10 question Excel test. The Excel test is not that hard for intermediate Excel users with accounting knowledge. Managers are very knowledgeable and down to Earth. The Accounting department is made up of very good employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Beazer Homes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in Apr 2018

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter. She was really nice. She ask me about my experience and how that could help doing the job at Beazer. I'm still waiting to see if I will proceed to the next step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Houston, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a Beazer employee after applying online to set up an in-person interview. The interview was pretty long (about two hours), and most questions were about previous experience. The Finance Manager went into detail about the day to day requirements of the position. Overall the questions asked were not difficult and the overall experience was pleasant; however, I was told I would be notified about the results of the interview within a week or two, and about a month and a half later I still have not heard a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Franklin, TN) in Feb 2018

Interview

Panel Interview using the STAR Method. There were several candidates interviewing at the same time in rotation. Everyone was very nice and hospitable making the process seem of ease and comfort.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time you had to make a quick decision, and how did you handle it?
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Beazer Homes Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Beazer Homes as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Purchasing Coordinator and New Home Sales Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Talent Acquisition Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Beazer Homes takes an average of 21 days when considering 26 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Enterprises Architect had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas New Home Sales Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Beazer Homes according to 26 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.99%