Beazer Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviews. Everyone was great to work with. Worked primarily with a recruiter and had four interviews. The entire process was a great experience. Each person was prepared for the interview and asked specific direct questions about my background and why I was looking to come to Beazer.

Interview Questions

• What was the accomplishment I was most proud of? and What was the one thing that I thought I could have done better?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Completed application online.Called for an interview meet with two people. They both asked questions. They were enthusiastic and often agreed with my answers. The questions all centered around construction and my experience. I did complete an application when first arrived, recomend you arrive early.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the biggest obstacle?   1 Answer

Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Haphazard , unprepared , had to wait for a hour for interviewwer to get back from lunch as he forgot he had sch my interview. He then Asked if I had a resume as he couldn't find mine. He also asked why I was wearing a suit and if I really wanted to stay in construction as he needed some sales people. It was a very strange interview to say the least

Interview Questions

• So what do you want to due as this place is a mess
      When can you start
      Due you think you'll stay more than a year as most people quit in 6-8 months
      1 Answer

Negotiation

They said here's what it pays and the CEO gets a bonus in customer satisfaction so get him his money and you'll get a bonus

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Ridiculous personality test and a follow up interview which actually determined whether or not I got the job. Using the online personality test is a waste of everyone's time.Getting to know the individual is a better method.

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very long process, better that you know someone in the company to "get in". Very little communication from management during the process. Changed the appointments I had several times. Flipped back and forth between managers.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Conducted interview at the division HQ. They use your resume to conduct part of their questioning. The questions ask were fair and not too intrusive. Focused on job capability format. The interview process lasted about 2 hours. Very friendly and professional environment. No formal formalities. Interviews conducted by division manager. Once completed with process, you are introduced to executive management. You are given an answer about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why are you interviewing with Beazer? How comfortable are you interacting with disgruntled homeowners?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were made available. What they offer is what you get, take it or leave it.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Ellicott City, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

No real interview. I simply showed up dressed well, we talked about what I might want to do, and I got the job. This may not be for everyone, as I had a contact in upper management who was able to basically secure the internship beforehand. I just had to prove that I wasn't a total scrub, and that I actually wanted to do it.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I wanted to do/what I thought about what they offered.   1 Answer

Enterprises Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in April 2014.

Interview

No explanation of the job situation. Direct technical on the phone for 30 min. Simple C# and Database questions

Interview Questions

• Don't Expect latest technology questions. They are using bunch of old ASP.NET ( so you will get questions on that) and MVC. They are started working on ASP.NET MVC and little bit Jquery. Guys does not aware of lot Javascript framework. If you really want to get in expect stupid questions like how do debug code in VS (what key to press). And if your manager says don't use Javascript framework what you do. Crazy   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes.

Interview

Questions were not hard, interviewer(s) were nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions about their company, basic research on their website will suffice.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in November 2013.

Interview

Laborious! Very difficult data entry form filled process on top of the resume. Contacted because submitted only last 5 years in one of the interview second rather than the last 30+ years. Forced to select work e-mail on personal cell, or select an outdated phone to check e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Accused of not knowing Scrum from the Development Manager based on a 2 minute conversation. Development manager hostile.   Answer Question