Beazer Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beazer Homes Interview Questions

Interviews at Beazer Homes

2.9

Land Acquisition Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beazer Homes.

Interview

This company doesn’t follow up with applicants. Very disrespectful to applicants who take the time to fill out an application and sit waiting for weeks hoping for some kind of notification.

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beazer Homes in April 2018.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter. She was really nice. She ask me about my experience and how that could help doing the job at Beazer. I'm still waiting to see if I will proceed to the next step.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Beazer?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a Beazer employee after applying online to set up an in-person interview. The interview was pretty long (about two hours), and most questions were about previous experience. The Finance Manager went into detail about the day to day requirements of the position. Overall the questions asked were not difficult and the overall experience was pleasant; however, I was told I would be notified about the results of the interview within a week or two, and about a month and a half later I still have not heard a response.

New Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Franklin, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Panel Interview using the STAR Method. There were several candidates interviewing at the same time in rotation. Everyone was very nice and hospitable making the process seem of ease and comfort.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you had to make a quick decision, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

There were lots of interviews but they were scheduled quickly and everyone I spoke to was awesome. I had a phone interview, then two in-person interviews (on the same day at the office) and then two phone interviews.

Warranty Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Two part interview process with separate upper management roles. First being knowledge of roll, second being personal interview or getting to know the interviewee. Interview with Division President was meaningful. They strived to understand my skillset and knowledge and asked how I could apply these to their goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in a career and what does your future entail?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

i was recruited by an outside agency. we worked quickly to move through the process based on the company need and my own preference. i had phone and in-person interviews with managers, VPs, and directors who I now report to and work with. everyone was very candid and interested in my background, experience and goals for the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the work you're most proud of.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Completed application online.Called for an interview meet with two people. They both asked questions. They were enthusiastic and often agreed with my answers. The questions all centered around construction and my experience. I did complete an application when first arrived, recomend you arrive early.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the biggest obstacle?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviews. Everyone was great to work with. Worked primarily with a recruiter and had four interviews. The entire process was a great experience. Each person was prepared for the interview and asked specific direct questions about my background and why I was looking to come to Beazer.

Interview Questions

• What was the accomplishment I was most proud of? and What was the one thing that I thought I could have done better?   Answer Question

Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Beazer Homes (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Haphazard , unprepared , had to wait for a hour for interviewwer to get back from lunch as he forgot he had sch my interview. He then Asked if I had a resume as he couldn't find mine. He also asked why I was wearing a suit and if I really wanted to stay in construction as he needed some sales people. It was a very strange interview to say the least

Interview Questions

• So what do you want to due as this place is a mess
      When can you start
      Due you think you'll stay more than a year as most people quit in 6-8 months   2 Answers

Negotiation

They said here's what it pays and the CEO gets a bonus in customer satisfaction so get him his money and you'll get a bonus