Beeline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beeline Interview Questions

2.9

Mobile Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beeline (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was about thirty minutes long. A lot of the prerequisites were to be able to work alone and respond to emails. You work from home so it's important to be organized

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

In person interview followed by a panel interview that was industry related, then an executive interview. This was a market sample scenario which the team guided based on reports that were given. The first part is presentation lasting 30 minutes then 30 minutes for questions and answers. There were some typical product management standard questions that you would find in a google scenario that you can count on.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

3 on one interview. Straight forward questions but could be intimidating. Interviewed with Vice President of Development/Tech, Internship Supervisor and another employee. They seemed to be looking more for personality than for actual skills as I was not quite up to speed on everything but this would be a good choice for an Internship position.

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

1. I had a phone screen with HR after submitting my resume
    2. In person interview with hiring manager and two others at the office
    3. Received an offer from the HR representative a week later

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: relevant experience, why the interest in this position, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline.

Interview

Hand delivered my resume and was able to meet with a recruiter right away. The process was an absolute pleasure from that point on. Completed an online assessment then I was brought in for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beeline.

Interview

Panel interview of 3-5 people. Comfortable environment and welcoming. Great if you know someone that can recommend you as they really value the opinions of existing employees. High level of trust.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negotiate as the terms were exactly what I wanted, as well as salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

After applying online, I received a call from a recruiter who was very enthusiastic and friendly. I was later invited for an interview in the office and it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• n/a- questions were mainly about the experiences I have had and how they would relate to this position.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Dress Professionally. Beeline is business causal dress but a tie will get you hired much faster than your khakis and button up shirt.

If you get an interview, read about Beeline. Bring the VMS knowledge to the table. You will be expected to take a test about 150 questions or so. This test looks like your SAT in high school. Be yourself, Beeline is diverse and we don't applaud the fake personalities.

Interview Questions

• You own a company. How do you determine the portion of your budget to devote to customer service?   1 Answer

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with panel. Most questions were what one would expect of a Tech company, a few were geared to the person's attitude and ability to be flexible, think outside the box and be able to manage pressure effectively .

Interview Questions

• Problem solving questions were a little out of the box, but great questions to understand the candidate   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, flexible and willing to negotiate

Client Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiting was great to begin with, called me within 24 hours of my application. Then sent me a skills test, I had that back to them within 48 hours (it was a weekend). Took me two weeks to schedule the interview. Finally I had an interview with a team of 5. One Manager and 4 Senior Client Solution Analysts. Followed up with HR multiple times for 30 days via email and phone and could not get any feedback, they basically just ignored my calls and emails.

Interview Questions

• Is your boss always right?   1 Answer