Beeline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Beeline

2.9

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I got an interview through campus career services. They contacted me 2 weeks after initial contact on campus, then the interview was 2 weeks later. Interview consisted of behaviorial and technical whiteboard portions. Behaviorial was standard, asking about work and university experience. Whiteboard interview focused on SQL statements and writing a fundamental algorithm a few ways. They told me they would get back to me in 2 weeks maximum, but I never got a phone call or email.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of the "using" statement in C#?   1 Answer

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beeline (Newark, DE) in November 2010.

Interview

not good

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

After applying online, I received a call from a recruiter who was very enthusiastic and friendly. I was later invited for an interview in the office and it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• n/a- questions were mainly about the experiences I have had and how they would relate to this position.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Dress Professionally. Beeline is business causal dress but a tie will get you hired much faster than your khakis and button up shirt.

If you get an interview, read about Beeline. Bring the VMS knowledge to the table. You will be expected to take a test about 150 questions or so. This test looks like your SAT in high school. Be yourself, Beeline is diverse and we don't applaud the fake personalities.

Interview Questions

• You own a company. How do you determine the portion of your budget to devote to customer service?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

An initial phone interview asked questions regarding Object Oriented diesgn as well as some basic SQL related topics for discussion.
    An in-person interview with 2 developers/leads focused more on some background experience with a review of portfolio examples.
    This was followed by a one-on-one interview with a Project Manager, which revolved around discussion of the culture of the company and description of some of the fun activities that employees are engaged in both in and out of the workplace.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the number of hours I could commit to the internship per week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

3 on one interview. Straight forward questions but could be intimidating. Interviewed with Vice President of Development/Tech, Internship Supervisor and another employee. They seemed to be looking more for personality than for actual skills as I was not quite up to speed on everything but this would be a good choice for an Internship position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline.

Interview

Got interviewed at a career fair. Got emailed to do a panel interview. The interview lasted for roughly 45 minutes. Mostly talked about skills that revolved around web development.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews. One of them being with HR, and the other the hiring manager. The first interview went quite well, and the HR rep was very professional and helpful with questions I had regarding the company. The second interview went okay, but it can difficult to connect over the phone. Overall it was a fairly standard interview process. I was informed by email less than a week later they decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your typical day. What types of things do you do in your current job?   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

The initial screening was technical in nature administered by phone followed by in-person interview with management. I then participated in two rounds of 1:1 phone interviews (technical and HR). The final interview involved a technical panel and lunch with management.

The offices are class A in a nice part of town and everyone I met was pleasant and enthusiastic. My first in-person interview had to be cut short due to a company sponsored 5k run (fitness is an important component of the culture).

Advise for anyone looking for a technical position is A) know your stuff, B) don't embellish your resume as the interviewers are sharp, C) be dynamic and engaging, and D) ask questions (nothing shows you are disinterested as when you haven't thought of anything to ask).

Interview Questions

• Describe OO programming and it's relevance in the industry.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beeline (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was through a contracting firm for a perm position. I was brought in to a conference room and one by one interviewed. At some times it was two folks, total of 6.

Several days later the CTO requested an interview. He asked for a minimum salary, offered it to him.

Quick process overall, the office is pretty far away from anything resembling civilization. Good response time from HR. Poor negotiation skills on the part of the company, despite the industry they are in they do not use this information to research positions internally.

Interview Questions

Was offered tens of thousands below the offer told to the CTO. No negotiation for either vacation or salary. Base salary below industry standards, vacation below standard for this position, bonus was good.