Beeline Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Beeline President Doug Leeby
Doug Leeby

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "work life balance: they care about your health, your time, and your family" (in 29 reviews)

• "Get to work with great people who want success for you" (in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours negatively affecting work/life balance" (in 5 reviews)

• "During a tough merger in 2017, some key benefits were eliminated such as 401k match" (in 6 reviews)

"Proud to be a Beeliner"

Current Employee - Client Operations Associate in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Client Operations Associate in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Has an amazing culture. Get to work with great people who want success for you. Management is awesome. Never been happier to come to work.

Cons

No match on the 401k but everything about this company makes up for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do! We all appreciate you.

Dec 5, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you so much for the candid feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your employment experience at Beeline.

"Solid company with amazing culture and future potential!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Leadership team is engaged and prepared to take us forward; Career is what you make it; If you see an opportunity, make the recommendation. Potential is huge! Love this company and never plan to leave! The grass is not greener!

Cons

Lack of 401k matching - bring it back please :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing!

Nov 6, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

3. "Great culture"

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- schedule flexibility
    - encourage and sponsor trainings/certifications
    - work with very intelligent people
    - work life balance: they care about your health, your time, and your family
    - easy going atmosphere

Cons

- employee goals and career path: you need to completely advocate for yourself and what you want
    - no 401k match

Advice to Management

Continue to prioritize training and mentor ship. People like to be able to see where their position, salary, and career is headed in the next few years.

Nov 6, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

At Beeline we strongly encourage and support a healthy work/life balance. Glad to see it is being embedded within our culture.

4. "Great culture and fun team!"

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly people, relaxed atmosphere, great focus on doing the right thing for us and our customers. I would recommend Beeline to anyone!

Cons

None at this point. The only thing I could see as becoming a con is the complexity of the recent acquisition.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on doing the right thing, procuring and retaining great talent!

May 1, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Building a great culture is our top priority at Beeline!

5. "Consultant"

I worked at Beeline full-time

Pros

Great Team and good communication within the organisation

Cons

No Cons as such. I was employed for 4 years.

May 1, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you for your comments and feedback!

"Senior Management"

I worked at Beeline full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I enjoyed an incredible tenure at Beeline where I was able to work my way up through several roles and truly cut my professional teeth there. My departure was only to find a new path after so many years.

Some "Pros" to mention over the years:

- The culture always gave chances for you to prove yourself and test new waters. If you saw a gap you had a real chance to make a change for the betterment of the company and the customers
    - Managers that would look out for your well being, both mentally and financially. I earned my roles and my pay over time and didn't have to play HR games to do so. Hard work and the right work was rewarded over time.
    - Going home on time was a huge part of my area's day to day. Get your processes down to a science and your work efficient across the team so that when it's quitting time and time to play, you can do so with a clear conscience. It also helped you had management backing you up to do so. When exceptions were real exceptions you could count on people pitching in because they also knew it was an exception scenario. Thats real work/life balance.
    - Being in the home office for a period of time but also remote had its challenges. But communication was constant and opportunities to meet face to face with people was a constant push and for good reason. This was something I appreciated from senior management as well that gave a lot of flexibility.
    - The # of no BS type people was something I always appreciated. Tell me how it is and what is needed. That mixture and diversity allowed for many things to push forwarded, get completed and a lot more. I know that mixture still exists there even after my departure.

Overall I would recommend working there, do your normal homework when interviewing. Make sure you ask the right questions to make sure its the right fit for you and them. But I worked with many leaders and managers there when they were just starting out as well and there is a lot of heart at Beeline. Find it and grow with them.

Cons

Over the years I certainly have a few:

- Realizing certain financial decisions have to be made I still feel having more of the company attend the customer conferences each year was a must have. That level of exposure with so many great people in one place its worth the cost in my eyes and after attending many years of them and acquiring many shirts from them I always pushed for more people that hadn't gone to be able to go. Its an employee investment to keep taking advantage of!
    - Beef that 401k match back up

Advice to Management

Take a deeper dive and listen in to your tactical crews once more to see and hear what they do on the front and near front lines with the customers. They have an enormous amount of exposure that spans projects and existing client support, there is a gold mine of value in there with tenure people backing it up. Take advantage of it!

Apr 3, 2018 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and generous feedback! Once a Beeliner always a Beeliner!

"Lay offs"

Pros

Fun work environment, great people doing great things

Cons

Doesnt tell you anything, layed off on the spot

8. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great global culture and a very good future

Cons

Being located in a non HQ office has challenges

"On the ups"

I worked at Beeline full-time

Pros

Beeline has a very unique culture and very close knit community. There is a relaxed environment in which you feel comfortable reaching out and speaking to anyone.

Cons

After a merger last year, the company morale was really down. It is getting better but still not great. They laid off a lot of people only to now realize that we did in fact need some of those people laid off.

Advice to Management

Execs need to listen to they employees..REALLY listen to know the ins and outs before making decisions on their behalf.

"Operations Manager"

I have been working at Beeline full-time

Pros

Beeline is what YOU make it! You are given every opportunity to succeed and grow. There have been many changes since the acquisition and merger but you make the choice to work hard and stay committed to Beeline's 9 principles or you can allow change to scare you into becoming negative. Beeline's senior leadership is and always has been 100% committed to a positive employee experience and providing direct feedback to all employees. It is up to the individual to consider that feedback and use it to grow within the organization.

Cons

Bringing two previous competitors together into one organization is very challenging and can create tensions. For the most part, teams and cultures are merging and meshing but there are some that refuse to let go of the past and celebrate our very promising future.

Advice to Management

Keep on leading by example! Keep pushing all of us toward excellence!