Beeline Reviews

Found 297 of over 316 reviews

4.6
Beeline President Doug Leeby
Doug Leeby

What people are saying about Beeline

Join the conversation on

Black Girl Magic ✨💫

1y

works at

AbbVie

My in-laws are the worst. The list of micro aggressions are too much to list, but the most recent transgression occurred yesterday. I recently had a baby and I now use shape wear to feel more confident and it looks good. I think a certain auntie noticed and made a beeline to tell the family. I overheard someone say I knew she couldn’t look that good that soon 🙄. I wish I could distance myself but I have two kids so it makes it more challenging. My husband is also close to them. For added contex

18 Comments

Tech

204.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Beeline~217914
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Beeline and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

May 1, 2022 - Senior Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture. This company gave a pay cut for COVID then gave back the garnished money.

Cons

Compensation remains below industry median.

2. 5.0

Great People, good leaderhsip

Apr 28, 2022 - Implementation Consultant in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work environment, great coworkers, high quality product offerings

Cons

no opportunities for equity, company 401k match dependent on financial performance rather than guaranteed.

3. 5.0

Awesome!!

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Top Down Corp Culture beats any company I've ever worked for. They live up to the Mission everyday.

Cons

none that I've seen so far

Beeline Response

HR Business Partner

Thank you for such a positive review and kind words about Beeline's culture!

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture (Slow Moving)

Mar 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and people! A lot of the positive energy seems to stem from the leadership.

Cons

Projects can be slow moving and/or lose steam

5. 5.0

Love this organization

Mar 2, 2022 - Program Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life balance, great environment

Cons

Lower pay, lower employee engagement after covid

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with people passionate in what they do

Mar 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people, everyone is willing to assist and they are willing to hear new ideas. Work life balance in my opinion is great!

Cons

Can't think of one at the moment.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

good

Feb 16, 2022 - Server
    Business Outlook

Pros

good job liked the people

Cons

hate the hours given to me

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best work experience of my career

Dec 13, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership that is honest, open, supportive and encouraging. They mean do what the say. The best 3 years of my professional life. I only left because I wanted to retire.

Cons

I worked remotely which has its pros and cons. The con being missing company gatherings and in person interactions. … that’s not on Beeline, it was my choice to work remotely.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work!!!

Oct 19, 2021 - Marketing Intern in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company, caring people, understanding and motivating environment

Cons

There are no cons for me to even say

Beeline Response

HR Business Partner

We really appreciate the review and are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us here at Beeline!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I was micromanaged to death

Nov 5, 2021 - Solutions Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

In the beginning it seemed like a good place to work, friendly atmosphere, laid back culture.

Cons

I was micromanaged to death and constantly on edge to the point where when I was fired I was relieved I would no longer have to deal with my former manager. This person made my life absolute hell, had no business being in a management position and after being placed on a “performance plan” which consisted of weekly meetings with them providing no training, no constructive help on how to improve and would just suggest going to Hive for all the answers. When the month was up I saw the writing on the wall and knew I was getting fired, which filled me with nothing but a sense of relief. It’s taken me nearly 2 years to get my career and confidence back on track, my advice to any employee that works at Beeline and is not part of the “in crowd” is to leave. This may sound like I have an axe to grind, or that I’m being unfair, guess what, I don’t want to be fair.

4 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 297 Reviews

Beeline Reviews FAQs

Beeline has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 316 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Beeline to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Beeline employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Beeline. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

91% of Beeline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beeline 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Beeline to be management, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be career development, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Beeline Job Seekers