Beetel Teletech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beetel Teletech Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beetel Teletech

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Beetel Teletech (Ludhiana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Human resource interview round(ask about the background of the previous company,working experience, training, why you want to change your job and salary requirement )
    Technical interview (ask technical ques about the lean manufacturing and production management)
    Interview by Plant manager (Ask About the general ques and work management ques)

Interview Questions

• Questions about the lean manufacturing and production management   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beetel Teletech (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a campus interview .And as part of the interview process one have to clear aptitude test after that once you qualified for the test iwas called for presentation and after presentation i was sent for interview against the panel of the interviewer and was questioned on the skills and some personality question..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our firm?Do you think you desrve to work in our firm.   Answer Question

Manager - Preasales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beetel Teletech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is absolutely simple and there are three rounds of interviews including the HR round in the end. The recommendation from the existing set of employees are mostly welcome due to the work experience in the field.