Behavioral Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Behavioral Health Network

Sort:

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Behavioral Health Network (Westfield, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and was called to schedule an interview within a week. The interview was conducted with two managers and took less than an hour. I was called a week later and asked if I would be interested in being a Group Leader and they sent me the job the description via email.

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Behavioral Health Network (Springfield, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Submit a resume with cover letter then have initial phone interview. First in-person interview is usually with 1 person or a small group who are not willing/able to discuss benefits or salary. Second interview may take several weeks to schedule and are with a larger group. Questions are modeled after the Zappos interview model and ask about your strengths and weaknesses. Even though there's an expectation that you admit to a weakness, it's held against you. Also, they don't give recommendations if you're looking for a new job elsewhere but they require at least 3 for new applicants- it's kind of a way to trap you, I think.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation... (specific clinical situation is described without enough detail and a specific answer is expected which includes addressing the person directly and seeking supervision)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation allowed.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Behavioral Health Network (Springfield, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for a management position and about a week later got an e-mail asking me to let them know when in the next couple of days I was available for a phone interview. I got back to them with some dates and times. And they did not get back to me.

So I got back to them to ask what was going on. And got an answer that they were busy, but would set something up the next week. And I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What would be a good time for the interview?   1 Answer

Residential Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Behavioral Health Network (Springfield, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

2 weeks long, detailed however, very deceiving and staged. The interview process was very good, possibly the most detailed interview I have ever gone through but, again it was all a facade for when I started working there.