Belden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.9

ECLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview comprised of two separate interviews. The first was on campus about two weeks after our annual career fair. After the first interview, their was an online assessment before the second interview was offered. The second interview was onsite which consisted of assessments and case studies, and it was a full day event.

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Belden (Richmond, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was way too long and way too time consuming. I had 2 phone screens and an on site interview, in which I had to drive 140 miles round trip. They did pay for my mileage, so that was nice. Plus about 4 online assessments and a Wonderlic test. Then when they passed on me, they didn't provide any feedback to as to why. The recruiter never returned my email about that. Kind of unprofessional in my opinion for the amount of time I put into the process. So don't waste your time on this place.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with people who are not detail oriented?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Very easy interview, informal setting. Both the recruiter and the hiring manager were very nice to talk to.
    But the hiring process is very long and sometimes I have to email the recruiter twice to get any feedback.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

get the chance from campus career fair. 1st round interview is on campus, 1-hour interview with a HR. Easy questions and pleasant talking. 2rd round is difficult.3 back to back sessions, including two 12min Wonderlic tests and one 1.5-hour panel interview with VP and HR and 1 presentation with a president. detail questions and examples required.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two guys, and they were both very nice. The whole process was only behavioral questions, and there was time at the end for me to ask my own questions. The whole process took about 20 minutes tops. It has been about two and a half weeks and I haven't heard back from them yet about if I will be able to move on in the application process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interview lasted about 15 min. It was not all difficult questions. Some questions where really easy. They where really friendly, They first gave me a brief explanation about what I will be doing and what is the job description for this position.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

1st Round: Very basic behavioral "tell me about a time when xyz" questions. I found out that I had moved on within 48 hours. 2nd Round was 2 weeks later in Indy/Carmel, where their headquarters are located. There were 2 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with questions that were a little more challenging. A couple hypothetical situations about different problem solving strategies, but the point was to see if you would ft in with their culture. I didn't hear back from them for about 2 weeks and was not given any information about the timeline. I received another offer from a different company and accepted before I heard back from them. Company seems cool but I disliked the recruiting process. Everything seemed very rushed and last minute. Overall nice people, but not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

The first is a phone interview, behavioral questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Went through the whole background. Then some behaviora questions such as why you want to work in Belden, discribe a difficulties that you met and how did you solve it, career goals, a thing that you proud of

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belden (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Started with an on campus behavioral interview and from there on site interviews. The on sight interviews consisted of 2-3 interviews with different employees / managers. Still behavioral, however some technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belden.

Interview

Next Day interview. Was scheduled for the interview at their booth at a career fair. Short, half hour. Asked a lot of specific questions about where I see myself in ten years.