Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bell Interview Questions

Interviews at Bell

2.5

Interview

I got the interview via an engineering friend. The Interview process included a phone call, then an offer. I started out on contract to direct.

Interview Questions

• Difficult question: Please tell me about a difficult situation that you overcame, the actions you implemented and the results of those actions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were very easy. They offered a sum and I accepted.

Planner Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Hurst, TX).

Interview

Group Interview, then one on one if you passed group followed by extensive testing, background, personality, skills. You really are hired based on who you know and who they know, it is not about your work experience and what you can do for the company

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter followed by a telephone interview. Had a face-to-face interview the following week. Very impressive facilities and everyone I spoke with while waiting to do the interview seemed to really enjoy working with Bell. They stressed they were looking for a relationship rather than just an employee, which impressed me as a candidate. They were also very gracious with rescheduling my interview due to a family emergency.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your qualities that you can bring to Bell.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Hurst, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

As a contractor on the Business Systems Modernization Project the interview process consisted of two phone interviews. I was surprised to get the offer without a face to face but the money was right so I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated with the firm that placed me out there.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took 2+ weeks speak with recruiter, she was very nice. Spoke to group of people over the phone, asked basic questions, but I came prepared to ask questions. If you pass the panel, the recruiter will reach out and send a offer letter. You must then pass a Hair drug test, Which I was not worried for. I'm excited for the opportunity.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell.

Interview

Someone called and after a few short questions they set up an interview with an engineer. He called on time and was very nice but no small talk. He asked straight forward questions. The whole conversation lasted about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company, Several behavioral, Why did you pick this major, and two math problems   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bell.

Interview

Not bad. The process took two week. Interviewers were nice. I declined coz I had better offer. The questions were basic behavioral. I prepared for data and algo but none was asked

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bell.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR about 2 months later to set up a phone interview with a manager. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She seemed to want to find out more about my personality than anything. She was interested in the questions I had for her.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bell (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

In person interview, talked to the guy and he looke dat my resume and asked my questions no biggie just tell him what you did and your exoereicne is it 30words yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus interview with two current Bell employees, asked only standard behavioral questions, went through my resume asked questions on my past projects and classes. Waiting to hear back from them.