Bella Italia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bella Italia Interview Questions

Interviews at Bella Italia

2.4

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bella Italia in March 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I applied online and the GM got back to me and invited me for an interview. I also had a paid trial and all went well!

Interview Questions

• How would you provide excellent customer service at Bella Italia?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bella Italia (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview including screening process, interview with General Manger followed by a second interview with Area manager in their Head Office in Central London. The whole process was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• the usual stuff really. favourite dish, how many covers are you working with now   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bella Italia (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Conversations with Talent recruitment team and then based on preferences and business needs, you are then able to meet with a specific area manager, where you can ask the relevant questions you need to ask and also be asked relevant questions for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel as though this role is right for you?
      What do you think you can bring to the role?   Answer Question

Chef Interview

Interview

Just need a pulse to get the job. Company are very unprofessional. Always looking for ways to screw the little guy. I do not even want to write more because it will not be nice.

Interview Questions

Bella Italia Response

Aug 14, 2018 – People Team Administrator

• Ciao! Thank you for your feedback about Bella Italia. We really appreciate your honesty and I am sorry to hear that your experience at Bella Italia is not what we would hope you have. We would like... More

Deputy General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bella Italia (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Good atmosphere, professional, planned, organised, lots of questions similar like all interviews before. No surprise. Talking about previous experiences had to talk through difficult situations and also when I impressed a customer. How I handling complains. How I manage my staff.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bella Italia (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

very fast and not difficult at all, they help you a lot during the interview but most of all they wish to see your skills on the job , and how you manage busy hours

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for us ?   1 Answer

Junior Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bella Italia (Nottingham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

When I arrived the staff received me and gave me whatever I want (water, Coca-cola, coffee), the managers are very friendly, everybody can get along with them. Every waitresses is very kind and polite, they asked you if you need something to drink during your work. It's very good that you can eat what you want, but you have to work very hardly. In conclusion it is a very pleasant work, maybe tiring, but you can recover yourself during the lunchbreak.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Jan 30, 2018 – People Team Administrator

Ciao! Thank you for your feedback and we're really pleased you enjoy your new workplace and to have you working with us.

Waiting Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bella Italia (Wolverhampton, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied on the website for the role of waiting staff on the 31st October by submitting my CV. Answered basic questions about availability etc and was told they would get back to me within 7 days. It's now the 2nd December and clearly more than 7 days have passed and I have not heard anything back. The most annoy thing is that they're still advertising vacancies for the position I applied for so they obviously need people to work. If I don't fit what they are looking for then fair enough but the least I deserve is a reply. Just rude in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Bella Italia Response

Dec 11, 2017 – HR Team Coordinator

Ciao! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not heard from the restaurant you applied to. I would be more than happy to look in to it for you... More