Bellagio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bellagio Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to contact after initial application. 3 days of consecutive interviews with Exec. Assistant, Director, and VP of Sales. First interview was with Exec Asst to Sales, and a Sales Manager. Took about 20 mins. Second interview was with Director of Sales, and that was about 15 mins. Was called back about 5 mins later to meet with a few more Sales Managers. Third and final was with VP and I was there about 5-7 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negations.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Two interviews. One with a hotel manager and one with the director. First interview was the full blown interview with all the general interview questions. Second interview was for the director to meet you and to pretty much sum up if you're the best canidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bellagio?
      Are you willing to work mornings, swing, and grave? Holidays and weekends?
      How would you handle an upset guest?   Answer Question

VIP Lounge Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellagio.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me seem new as a manager that it was so obvious. Didn't even tell me anything about the job and when can I expect a call back. They only asked questions from the paper. The questions were pretty basic but there were a few situational analysis questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bellagio.

Interview

Came in with a few others. Had to wait well over an hour to be interviewed. The process started with broad questions like, "what made you decide to apply here."
    It later got more specific with product knowledge including
    -Name 5 single malt scotches
    -whats in a long island
    -Name 5 vodkas

Manicurist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bellagio (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Apply online or at employee center. Called in for interview with dept. leads. Then brought back for a audition.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, straight commission. They pick the schedule you work.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellagio (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bellagio (Bellagio (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply on the website for the company then go to interview with a manager in department, meet with the VP of department to make sure you are a fit for the department. The interview with the VP wasn't really an interview... Just asked a couple questions about who you are and explained the department.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellagio (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bellagio (Bellagio (Italy)).

Interview

I applied for front desk in April of 2014, I got a call for an interview on June 23, asked to come in the next day for an interview. The hiring manager asked me a few questions about my previous hotel experience and then we chatted about current events/etc. She asked me to come back later that afternoon to meet with the director and the director met with me for about 15 minutes and then offered me the job.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bellagio in May 2009.

Interview

I looked online for a job at Bellagio. I found a valet job which is parking cars. I filled outr application and was contacted within 2 days. I went in for a face to face interview with the transportation manager. He sent me for a drug screen. 1 week later i was aske3d to come back and fill out the new hire paper work. After the paper work was filled out i needed to take a parking test in order to park cars

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate?   1 Answer
    • Would you rather be the best or ydo your best?   1 Answer