Belly Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Belly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Phone interview, then brief assignment, then 3 in-person interviews. Pretty straightforward. Only complaint (and it's a big one) is that they appeared to interview folks without really knowing what their budget or internal needs were. This is fine and not totally atypical, but it would have been good to see transparency on that issue. The recruiter, Celia, is a total stand-out. Extremely professional, courteous, and prompt with her replies.

Belly

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Belly

Interview

The interview lastly only one time. Met with an existing representative and was hired shortly after. I worked with sed rep for a number of weeks before being able to go out on my own.

Interview Questions
  • sales exp?
    Answer Question

Belly

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Belly

Interview

The interview process that I went through at Belly was absolutely awesome! When I applied for the Recruiter role at Belly, I knew that I wanted to work here, but was happy in my current role at the time, so I was going through a bit of internal struggle. However, after my phone screen with the Head of People at Belly (Jeremy), I was so excited about the potential of working with someone who had such robust and impressive experience. The excitement that I had, knowing how much I would learn in this role was enough to convince me that this was the role for me. Then, when I walked into Belly for my first interview, I knew that this was the company for me. I loved the open concept layout in the office, but I most of all loved seeing everyone so happy and interacting with one another. Throughout the interview process, I had a chance to meet with the Head of People, EVP of Engineering and the Human Resources Manager and Junior Recruiter who were there at the time. Everyone who I met with was so friendly and really provided a great deal of insight into the role and the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL)

Interview

quick process. Worked with a recruiter. Interviewed with a recruiter and three General Managers. interviews consisted of multiple phone interviews and in person interviews. They were very organized in the process. Felt more like a screening than an actual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2015

Interview

One phone interview, one interview with HR, interview with CEO. Very causal phone interview asking about past experiences. First in person was also very informal. General over view of position. CEO interview was more in depth in regards to personality and responses to confidentiality scenarios. Overall the interviews took about 3 weeks, then after several e-mails back and forth with HR for follow-ups over a course of 3 more weeks they decided to take the role in a new direction. The overall process was extremely inefficient and lacking professionalism with their less than stellar ability to make decisions regarding the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Belly

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Belly

Interview

7 interviews in 8 days - last was in person with my Sales Director. They did not understand the market and were looking for someone that knew the territory and how to penetrate it.

Interview Questions
  • How would you tackle your territory if I hired you today?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

I had reached out to the recruiter (Celia), expressing interest in working at Belly. I knew I wanted to work at Belly because of the company culture and smart team. After knowing various people who have worked at Belly in the past, I knew it would be a great fit and I'd learn a ton.

Interview Questions
  • had about 5 interviews before being offered the role of Territory Manager in Chicago with Belly. My experience was awesome. I was recruited by Celia, who is an amazing recruiter who really cares about the people who she is working with. I also interviewed with the Sales Operations Manager, SVP of Sales and Services and one of the Sales Team Leads. Everyone who I had a chance to interact with throughout my interview process was outstanding and really made me want to join the Sales team at Belly even more than I did when I had applied.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

First, I had a phone screen with HR. The next step was an in person interview, where I attended a culture event at Belly and spoke with the EVP of Sales. It was a really great conversation about my background and the role at Belly. I was also able to shadow someone on the inside sales team. Next I came back in for an in person interview with the inside sales manager. She was very helpful in describing the role and asked me more questions about my background and why I wanted to work at Belly. We dove deep into my experience level and what I was looking for in my career goals.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used Belly before? Where did you hear about Belly?
  • Tell me more about your background. Why Sales?
  • How would you describe Belly and what we do here?
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years career wise?
  • Tell me about a time you overcame a gatekeeper/obstacle at your last sales position? Why do you think you would be a good fit?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

The first part of the interview was by phone. I was asked about my previous work experience, and about a time I had to deal with an upset customer, and how was I able to resolve the issue. I had a second interview the very next day at the office with one of the recruiters, and one of the managers. I was asked why I wanted to work for Belly, and if I was comfortable taking phone calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Belly (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2015

Interview

Very easy ordinary questions. I had more experience then the managers. Not very difficult. Pre qualification interview then two other area managers. All managers were excellent sales people so they were moved up. very young tech company. High energy expected, so be dynamic and willing to work long hours. Dress is not important at all when meeting in person. I was over dressed compared to manager.

Interview Questions
  • What was a tough sale you had to overcome?
1 person found this interview helpful