Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with Technical+Aptitude test (Average difficulty) followed by Programming test(1 question) which was held at our institute. Around 22 students were shortlisted for interviews at New Delhi office(Janakpuri East). Interview comprised of Technical,HR and Director rounds. In techincal interviews questions from OOPS, DS/Algorithms were asked(moderate difficulty), HR round was cool.He asked me for few projects of mine and basic HR questions. Director round was telephonic. He asked me technologies I knew,basic OOPS questions etc. The Technical and HR interviews were held same day, Director round was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Programming Question: Maximum Product Sub array of size k (Better time complexity solution expected)
      Interview questions: Sort an infinite array, String rotated by k times, OOPs concepts(Polymorphism,Encapsulation), Next smallest palindrome greater than given no.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First Round - Technical Aptitude(More inclined towards Java)
    Second Round - Online Coding(Similar to train and platform)
    Third Round - Technical Interview(started with basics of c and c++. Asked each and everything written in resume)
    Fourth Round - Director's Round(He asked me a puzzle- In a knockout cricket tournament if there are n teams then after how many matches we will get the winner)
    Final Round - HR Round(They asked me questions about the pre placement presentation.Why you want to join, tell me about yourself)

Interview Questions

• Reverse a Linked list   1 Answer
    • Given an array of whole numbers. You have to push all the zeroes towards left and positions of positive numbers should not change.(in constant memory and single traversal of array)   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

It came to our campus for internship offer.
    It's Interview process is standard and it is divided into 3 parts.

1. Aptitude and MCQ questions. There was around 90 questions in 1 hour. Questions were from C,C++,java,OS,Database,DS,Aptitude.

After qualifying for the first round, there is one coding round.

2. Coding round: It consist of 1 question to be solved in 45 minutes. Question was easy but I would suggest think twice,code once.

After they had one Skype round for those who got shortlisted.

3. Skype Round: In this round, they mainly asked questions from my Resume. They even asked questions from sql-CRUD problems mostly + some theory like Normalization,etc.,they asked two Coding question:1. You have been given a binary tree,check if it does not contain any BST.
                               2. You have been given an array of integers,check if any sub-array elements sum is equal to a required value. If yes,print the sub-array.
    They even asked questions on OOPS too.They tested on all the domains.

Interview Questions

• 1. You have been given an array of integers,check if any sub-array elements sum is equal to a required value. If yes,print the sub-array.
      2. They asked many OOPs concept.
      1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First it was a coding round. I was asked to submit solution for it on online portal. After 4/5 days, I received a call from HR informing that I have cleared that round. Then there was a skype technical interview.There were general interview questions about various technologies worked on like spring , hibernate. Also interviewer asked about design pattern and sorting algorithms in DS. Interviewer told me that HR will give me feedback. I did not receive any email communication from HR. I wrote an email asking about feedback but did not receive response.

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

First round was online logical and technical aptitute, Second round was online coding, Third round was F2F interview, Fourth round F2F interview with CTO, Fifth round HR discussion

The interview was held at their Janakpuri office. It was for 1hr 45mins approx. The interviewer was fine and was listening to the answers keenly. The office space was ok, but mostly saw people browsing youtube.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

Belzabar software design pvt. ltd. visited our campus for interns.
    first round:
    aptitude + basic c questions (output, data structure, algorithm) + SQL queries
    second round:
    1 coding question (did using map)
    third round:
    technical interview (this round was a skype interview, interviewer was really good and was motivating for answers which i was unable to answer)
    questions were from linked list, tree, SQL queries, projects(android)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

1st a teleponic round of screening. 2nd round was on skype, with analytical questions, puzzles and aptitude test. Also a wireframe presentation to be made.
    Next was face to face interview. It went on for over 2 hours, included puzzles, general question like why do youw ant ot be a BA and situatinal question on how would you tackle a situation.

Though I did not get the offer, but it was a good exposure to prepare for this interview.

I went in for interview of business analyst, but later got to know it was for a position which required skills of both, a business analyst and project co-ordinator. Guess would have been better if they had pre informed as with my 3 years of experience, they could not employ me as project co-ordinator i.e. project manager(obvious).

Interview Questions

• Roles and responsibilities of a BA
      Puzzles
      Wireframe of a travel agency
      Wireframe of wedding website
      Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online quiz consisting of 30-40 questions on Data Structure and Algorithm, OS and DBMS. Then a coding test where we had to write code on notepad without using a compiler and submit it along with the algorithm. Then we had a one-on-one interview over skype and phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about projects listed on my resume and basic questions on Data Structure and Algorithm, OS, DBMS, Design questions, etc.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

The hiring process involved 1 tech+apti round (os+c+ds+c++) followed by 1 tech interview, 1 hr interview followed by director interview. The difficulty level was intermediate. Coding question was given an array insert positive and negative numbers alternatively. The algorithm should be stable and inplace

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

written test
    technical round
    hr round
    director round
     Real time project experience.
    2. Amazing bunch of people to work with.
    3. Flat hierarchy.
    4. A really interesting domain to work on (if you are not much into coding)
    5. Brilliant Location with great accessibility.
    6. Very organised and a really good recruitment system.