Bench Craft Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bench Craft Company

1.6

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Reston, VA) in November 2019.

Interview

They will lie to you about everything from benefits to job description, just to get you to sign up. Literally nothing they say is accurate, unless they tell you the job is based on ripping off small businesses.

Interview Questions

• They don't really even ask questions, just tell you what they think will make them sound like an actual business.   Answer Question

Interview

Super easy and fast still curious About the job. Sales job so I knew it be quote easy. This was over the phone, go in next day.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

One call and one interview, 2 days. It was not much of an interview, barely looked at my resume. The short process turned me away from the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Raleigh, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with this company a while ago, but some thing keep bugging me about them. They just opened up the Raleigh, NC location, I spoke with one of the three guys in charge of hiring on the phone, he seemed like a decent guy. I sat down and interviewed with one another sales guy their. On my resume I stated I can quickly create rapport with people over the phone. The interviewer said that would not help me their in that sales job. He was just trying to posture me I guess, but he came across not professional. I actually called them back to see if they wanted to do a second interview. We set it up, I cancelled it the next day. It looks like a dodged a bullet. Their "product" isn't really a product. Its just putting signs on benches. Your more like a sign broker. Why not just so work for the sign company? I cant believe this is really a business. I hate this company even though I never worked their and I didn't want the job. Just hate knowing idiots like these are out their wasting everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• How long have your been in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an associate for a job interview, set one up and unfortunately had to cancel. I received two calls on the day I was supposed to interview, asking “where are you?!” from a different associate than I scheduled the interview with. Communication doesn’t seem to be very good at this company and I’ve read some really bad reviews about their customer service from clients. I have since been contacted three times by different associates to schedule an appointment. I have the feeling they have a high turnover rate with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief 1 on 1 meeting with hiring manager. He spends about 15 minutes discussing history of company & then about 15 minutes explaining position. He will ask questions regarding duties of position along the way.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making sales over the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Process included one phone interview where they asked basic questions to get to know my background and experience and why I was interested in the role. Then I was invited for an interview in the office where he talked at me about the company and how great the salary, benefits, commission etc. were, without asking me any questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this role at Bench Craft?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Overland Park, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, hire people based on any sales experience, they make it sound like it's going to be an easy job with a lot of compensation but it's just a way to cover up their huge turnover.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I spoke to someone for maybe 10 minutes, he did nothing to see how I qualified for the position, it was like I had the job before I even interviewed. The recruiter gave the impression that this was a much more traditional and organized sales job than what I found when I started.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bench Craft Company (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was 20 minutes long, more than half of which the interviewer spent explaining the company and what services it supplies. I was asked two questions and walked the interviewer through my portfolio. The interviewer herself lacked personality and showed very little interest in me, my capabilities, or my background; I got in the distinct impression they were looking for a quick hire who could fill a seat and cared only if I had the base requirements for the job. I was given the impression working for Bench Craft would be worth nothing but a mediocre paycheck; no work culture, and quantity not quality for design.