Benco Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Benco Dental

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benco Dental (Reno, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

If you have months to apply for a job and time for 10 interviews on what you did in high school this job is for you. First you get an interview phone call then the hiring managers calls then the director of sales then the HR dept then back to the hiring manager. I feel like a yo-yo

Interview Questions

• What did you do in high school, what subjects did you like   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benco Dental (Pittston, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Tedious. Teleconference with initial hiring manager (about 60 minutes) was pleasant and professional, but they ask you questions about high school over 25 years ago and then chronologically exasperate you . . . . then a personality test . . . then you wait. . . then a second teleconference with Mr. Big Wig (about 16 minutes). . . MBW asks about high school too and asks the same insipid questions all over again that the hiring manager already asked me. . . then you wait to hear from them. . .job was probably over six months old when they interviewed me for it. . . MBW call was rushed with inordinate preoccupation about money and your prior salary history before establishing value, rapport, and relationship, which never occurred. MBW unprepared for call despite resume and proposal on file. No interest in discussing company vision or values. No passion for business shown. It's all about the money. I got the feeling either I was asking too much and they wanted me on the cheap, or I was asking too little and they figured I wasn't worthwhile talking to. Did not get job but have no idea why or what they were really looking for. A very disappointing process and waste of my time. There were other positions I feel I should've been considered for, but once you are ruled out, you are not considered again. Interview experience did not match the corporate vision and warmth that their website seems to project. They do not return phone calls even after the interviews. However, Glass Door reviews of company definitely reflected the general personality of MBW. Got a rejection email on Day #70 that they were moving ahead with other candidates, so I guess now they are into month 10 or 11 in their quest to find the perfect rock star. . . since the job is still listed!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you did in high school 25+ years ago.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benco Dental in March 2010.

Interview

extremely long process of not hearing back, then being called in weeks later for a second interview, then not hearing from them again for another 3 weeks to come in again and shadow......