Berdon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Berdon Interview Questions

Interviews at Berdon

2.6

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berdon in February 2019.

Interview

The process took about three weeks. I applied online through the campus recruiting website. Heard back within a couple days asking to schedule a phone interview. Had about a 30 minute behavioral interview that became more of a conversation. It was a guided resume walk and asking about my experiences.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY).

Interview

There was only one round interview with two interviewers. Interviewers were very friendly and didn't ask technical questions, but rather general style and behavioral interview questions. Overall, it was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything not on your resume and you would like to tell us about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at the office for an internship, applied online through Handshake for tax. Friendly people, 2 interviews from HR and Tax Staff. Asked behavioral and not many technical questions. Had to complete background check. GPA minimum.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through school career website and they emailed me a while later requesting a phone screening. The phone call was conducted by an HR intern who just asked basic questions about me. Then they emailed me a bit later asking for an on site interview with two audit principals which was fairly casual as well. They were really nice and made it more of a conversation than an interview. A week or two later they followed up with a call and email with their decision.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berdon.

Interview

I went through phone interview first. After that, they called for a second round interview. There were two interviewers, who were really nice. That was the best interview in my life.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Very simple talked about my experience. There were technicals I didn't feel pressured. It was laid back and simple. However, I did have a lot of prior experience for an intern so I knew a lot already when coming in so I just talked about that

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

One round of interviews with two sets of employees. The conversation rotated mostly around their corporate culture based on learning and professional development. It also focused on the benefits of a mid-sized firm as opposed to the Big Four.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

They do a short, pre-screening phone call around ten minutes long where they ask you about your school, major, and availabilities. They would schedule a time for you to come in for an in-person interview with a member from Human Resources. Was called in for a second round with the CFO.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your school?
      Why did you choose your major?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Berdon (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Not intimidating or stressful at all. Met with HR, Partner, and a manager. Went through the standard interview procedures (weaknesses, strengths, past experiences, what you look for, etc.). All the interviews were 1 on 1 at a time. Left time at the end for any questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a past experience where you worked in a team setting   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Asked about resume generally, experiences, no behavioral type questions. Had interviews with 4 people. Tendency to lie about what exactly one will be doing in tax group. It will most likely be compliance work no mater what they tell you.