Bergelectric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bergelectric

2.3

Journeyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Bergelectric (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

It was good it was over the phone then in person it was hot in there trailer there not really much to say I got the job and I'm just trying to get 30 words in

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bergelectric.

Interview

Filled out an application. Received a phone call from main office basically asking if I was still interested and my qualifications. Negotiated salary and asked to take a drug test and report to work.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simply asked how much I expected to make and gave a counter offer.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bergelectric (Sacramento, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. They found me through a temp agency who I had already interviewed with. I was called in the next day for a 1 on 1. She interviewed 2 other candidates from the same temp agency and chose to go with me. I got a call the next morning.

Interview Questions

• If you were working on something and didn't know what to do, would you try to figure it out or go ask your manager for help?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bergelectric (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very in depth, only interview I ever had that when I left felt a connection. The company has a good balance of care for employees and the company interests. It was the main reason I had selected this company when I had multiple offers

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing Project Management?   1 Answer

Apprentice/Journeyman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bergelectric (Escondido, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Recommended to apply in person and ask if a human resources rep would be able to see you at that time. If you are able to get an interview same day your chances of getting hired are much better. People who submit an application or resume and never follow up in person are a dime a dozen. If you really want the job then make your presence known and help the employer put a face to the name.

Interview Questions

• 1.)What is your reason for wanting to leave your last employer?
      2.)Why should we consider hiring you? what make you different than every other electrician out there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Employer asks what hourly rate you would like to make. (I recommend not listing this on the Application but rather negotiating it in the interview process.)
    In turn you might ask the interviewer what the hourly range is for others in the company with your qualifications and skills. Negotiate from there.

Journeyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bergelectric (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Technically based and safety oriented question, HR manager had much field experience. The interview was straight forward, mostly on field knowledge and production method. I was given a timed production hands on exam two months into the job. The objective was to prove myself as a journeyman electrician. Hands on part consisted of wiring up 3 way switches, reading blueprints, identifies material and bending emt.

Interview Questions

• How many wires can you put in a Red wire nut?
      Minimum parallel feeders?
      Minimum coverage for PVC buried under roadway?   1 Answer

Electrician Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bergelectric (Escondido, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic sit down and speak with a superior and HR manager. Goes over the different positions within the company and the starting pay. You are given choices of different schools to attend training for the specific job. Sign papers and other documents along with completing a urinalysis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

Where do you see yourself in several years?

Do you know what OSHA is and does?   1 Answer