Berkeley Executives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Berkeley Executives

2.0

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I sent out my resume and the reply back to me on the next day. But after I did more research, i have realized this is definitely a company I want to work for because they are not so honest about their salaries and job responsibilities. Some people might call this job is a scam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

When I walked in there was no one there, the a women came out and said she'd be right with us. I get it was Friday afternoon (3:00pm) but the interviewer was pretty much a robot, and seemed like she needed a cup of coffee. She also couldn't make eye contact and didn't answer what it is that this company does since it's not provided on the website nor can you google search it either. This interview was a complete waste of time, and rather insulting.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan for your future in career terms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First interview went great although the job seemed very dead ende. I was called back for second interview within 15 minutes of leaving the first interview. I commuted over an hour to get to the interview and then was told to go home because the second interviewer didn't like my shirt. Asked me to come back the next day, but I refused. I don't have time to waste on people that don't respect my time. It's completely unacceptable to treat applicants that way and I wouldn't waste my time with a company like this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

I made it to the second round interview , the first interview was very vague . The second interview was more informative . It's a sales job where you host events in retail stores such as Walmart or Best Buy where you are required to sell packages or promos for sprint and xfinity . The work hours are long Monday through Saturday from 8:30 to 6:30 pm. And on top of it you only would make about 70 a day /420 a week . The pay is low and you don't get commission on top of the base pay . This whole process seemed shady to me , it seems like they hire everyone . So if you're desperate for a job apply here . The staff and receptionist were nice , but it seemed like an act . They also don't do paid time off and were very vague about the benefits they offer .

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you about this position when you were applying ?   Answer Question

It seemed like a pyramid scheme and the hours are long . The pay wasn't good either .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Three stage interview. Everybody at the company carries themselves like they are the center of attention and as if they are truly "executives." The company schemes people into thinking they are in a high position by giving every person a title of "executive."

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives.

Interview

First off, the fact that you need to go to their office for a 10 minute interview is already ridiculous. And then right after, they invite you in for a 90 minute interview with all of the executives. It doesn't really matter how you do on it; they seem to hire anyone anyway. Don't fall for their job listing. It's really a sales job selling electronics in Fry's. They try to sugarcoat it in their interview but it's obvious.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I took two interviews; the first one was pretty fast. Just went trough my resume and asked me why I applied for this position. The second round interview was introducing the responsibility of the position and the promotion structure.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I got there wait around 30 minutes just to get called up to the interview. The guy told me to follow him and we walked around the block. And went into a coffee shop where he bought me a coffee. And the interview began.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience. What were my skills. Why i wamted the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was really easy and straightforward. The people were really professional and punctual. In the span of two days, I received 3 interviews and was offered the job on the third day. The interviews were exactly how people outlined on here. They re-branded themselves as the "Brand Executives" probably because of the negative reviews they received on Glassdoor.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Berkeley Executives (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

The interview process is simple. Your first interview is with one of the managers of the company and only lasts for about twenty minutes long. They ask you to describe yourself and a little bit about your background. Listen careful to their word choice when they speak with you. Sometimes the "first round interview" can be condescending.

The second round interview and third round interview take place on the same day. A different manager--who is probably around the same age as a college kid--will take you to a coffee shop and dig deeper into your work history, and break down the model of the company--how it works, the various campaigns etc.

The third round interview will be with the CEO of the company who will gauge the interview experience so they know how to better the interview process in the future

They will call you back when they tell you they will, but will wait until the "final hour" to reach out to you. This is one of the methods that you will learn to use when making sales. You have to feel like you worked for something--even though just about everyone gets the position. They say that there are lots of other people qualified for the position, but this is just one of the many methods in the hiring and selling process. There are people who are more, or less qualified than you are sitting in the waiting room.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that separates you from everyone else?   Answer Question