Berkman+Shapiro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Berkman+Shapiro

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkman+Shapiro

Sort:

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Berkman+Shapiro.

Interview

I felt welcomed right away. Phone interview, then in person interview with wonderlic type test. Quick tour. Then, a follow up interview with the other doctor. I brought a ton of questions and they answered all of them.

Interview Questions

• what are three things people think about you that isn't true?   Answer Question

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkman+Shapiro (Commerce Township, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Talk to office manager, one of the doctors, and the lead assistant. Take a timed personality and IQ test. There is a lot of small talk involved. The process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what experience is helpful, how comfortable am I with following directions, having initiative. A lot of "get to know you" type questions.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Interview

There was a brief phone interview and then one in-person. If the interview is going well, plan to be there for 2-3 hours. Traditional get to know you questions were asked and I was also given a Wonderlic type IQ test and a spelling test. I believe the most challenging word was "orthodontics".

Interview Questions

• What are three things people think about you that isn't true and why?   Answer Question