Bessolo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bessolo Interview Questions

Interviews at Bessolo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bessolo in July 2016.

Interview

I saw the job advertised online, and sent my resume. Someone called me and asked some preliminary interview questions, and then I got another call from HR to set up an interview. I was living in another state and they were very accommodating and let me do a phone interview. After that, I was asked to take a battery of tests on a website (Proveit.com) and to submit to a background check.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience with QuickBooks   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bessolo in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple meetings with 4 different staff members... They want to make sure they're getting the best people so I'm OK with through. I had 4 people interview me by phone and then a one on one with the CEO. Great guy honestly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with your boss? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bessolo.

Interview

They have a very thorough interview, testing and screening process, wherein you are interviewed by at least 3 managers. Upon a unanimous decision an offer is approved and then presented.

Negotiation

Upfront and honest negotiations