Best and Less Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Best and Less

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best and Less

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taree (Australia)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best and Less (Taree (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

i handed my resume into best & less a few months ago and they said that there wasn’t anything at the moment but a few months down the track i received a call from them asking me to come in for an interview. i then had my interview and it was the hiring manager and someone else writing my answers down. it was a very easy interview. a week later i got called in for a second interview and it was just the one manager this time, asked me some of the same questions and some different. will be waiting to hear back from them by next week, pretty confident they liked me though.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coffs Harbour (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best and Less (Coffs Harbour (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very casual, comfortable atmosphere. Obviously they are used to nerves and such so when I was there they weren't overly pressuring me. Easy and simple. They sit you down, go over your experience and nothing out of the ordinary. If you've done retail interviews than you won't expect anything new.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best and Less (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Face to face, situational interview, personality questions, casual, not overwhelming, one on one, positive and comfortable environment, quick response, overall a very positive experience and helped me go forward into my career and prepare me well in my job