Bestseller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bestseller Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bestseller (Brande (Denmark)) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was in Brande, where the job is located. The leader of the department, HR and another student worker was present. The interview was very relaxed and they asked me questions like "what would you do if..?" and "how would you react if...?". It seemed like they just really wanted to see what kind of person I was, and if I was a team player.
    The second interview it was just the leader from the previous interview and the department leader (I think). He was mostly interested in knowing my grades and my weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• If you recently improved something, how would you continue looking at this improvement?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bestseller (Brande (Denmark)) in May 2017.

Interview

After month of applying I have been invited for an interview in their office in Brande, Denmark. The 1st round was with HR and department manager, mostly focused on my previous experience and competences, as well some questions regarding how I deal with different situations and opinion on their business. It took 1hour. Then, the next day I have been invited for 2nd round of interviews, I have spoken to department manager I met before and Buyer whom I will work with if my application would be successful. Questions about how I understand the position, how my background and qualifications fit and some repetition form previous interview. It was very nice and comfortable conversation. It took 30 minutes and I have been invited to talk to the brand manager, who was asking a lot of personal and weird questions. And two relevant for the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bestseller (Brande (Denmark)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process from application until the interview and until I got the answer took more than a month. However, the interview was a great experience, they know what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you took certain choices in your life. What are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bestseller (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the company website, I received an e-mail a few days later asking to choose a time for a phone interview. I did the phone interview and she only asked 3 question, and started the conversation with an awkward "finally it's almost the weekend", it was a thursday... She asked me to tell her about me and my esperiences. She then told she doesn't have time to teach anyone, she's looking for someone already experienced and able to work by themselves. Asked me what is my excel level and then just told okay I want someone more experienced.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bestseller (Amstelveen (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a skype interview last around 90 minutes and the Hr asked many basic questions about myself. And kept asking questions leaving you with no time to think on how to answer the question. You have to be your true self to answer all the questions. Overall the interview was not too difficult and the way questions asked were clear except one( although HR explained twice I still did not get it)

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bestseller.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews and at the end some personal and intelligence tests. Interviews were one by one with the hiring manager. At the second interview I had to do a project and present it for them. I had 4 days for preparation of the project.

Online Merchandiser - ONLY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bestseller (Brande (Denmark)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was held at Brande, DK with HR manager and the Department manager. The HR manager asked many questions about who I am, how I handled challenging situations in my previous workplaces, and etc.. The department manager described the job responsibilities and asked my thought about the fashion industry at the end. She explained that she was looking for someone who has sharp fashion sense in terms of business. I found this question challenging to answer.

I appreciate that the HR manager called me and explained to me how I did (good and bad) in the interview. The reason I didn't get this job offer was I didn't show the strength of knowing the fashion industry when the department manager about my thought of fashion industry. Her input helps me for preparing the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you have a disagreement with your boss / manager?   1 Answer
    • If we ask your previous boss about which part you should be improved, what do you think what she / he will say?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bestseller (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds to the interview process. First a telephone interview which acts as an initial screening - this was mainly to check the persons background and determine the motivation for applying. If you pass that, you are invited to a second round, which is 4 interviews held on the same day. These are with different members of the team and the department heads and go a bit more in depth. There are also GIA tests to complete (which you need to pass).

Interview Questions

• What are the main cost areas in the ecommerce business model?
      (+ all other standard interview questions you would typically expect and prepare for)
      Answer Question

Web Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bestseller (Brande (Denmark)).

Interview

1 on 1 interview based on qualification where employer would ask several questions.
    If you qualify, they normally call you back again and give you an offer. The process is smooth and very casual.

Retail Operational Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bestseller (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The personal interview was short and simple and focused mostly about the candidates profile.
    First round was GD followed by aptitude test which were simple and also very general arithmetic questions were asked. After that I was shortlisted for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• About your initiative if any for solving a problem which you faced.   Answer Question