BetaSoft Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BetaSoft Systems Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

25 minute conversation describing that they serve as almost like a staffing agency, but not nearly quite that. They have a base rate/salary which they afford, but it does seem as though there is something not so apparent and I'll have to find that out soon enough.

Interview Questions

• How much work experience do I have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had a very frustrating experience with BSS.

They post fake job opening on various side for Black Box Testing and once you send them your resume they try to lure you to get training for White Box Testing and Development, etc. They ask generic profile related Yes/No questions and nothing technical to actually evaluate.

Then they ask you to pay a security deposit and go for their 4-6 weeks training program which is intended to add fake experience in your resume and train you to give dummy interviews. I couldn't believe they are suggesting this kind of things for a 8+ IT years experience person and they offer $27/hr rate. I am here for a job interview, not a training and specially no illegal things. A friend of mine also happened to get a call from them since they found his resume online and the same story.

I would strongly say to keep away from them. They take higher rates from clients and give you very low rate. And the worst thing is that they do ILLEGAL things of showing fake experiences etc.

Interview Questions

Very low salary/rates and illegal practice being followed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewer I've set an appointment with wasn't available at the time we agreed to meet there. So the other woman talked to me, told me how they work. There were no technical questions, just yes/no questions if I have experience with different technologies. I was adviced to join Beta Soft systems whitebox class and then let them look for a position for me during 3 month.

Interview Questions

Contract details are not suitable for me + I live quite far from BSS's office.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Iselin, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple It was a face to face interview. Very basic questions like about past experience and educational background and Salary expectations. There were 2 interviewers. Offer was given immediately.

Interview Questions

• Past experience questions.
      which job Portals are you familiar with?
      Are you comfortable with targets?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

Interview

They interview you for either a business analyst or quality analyst position. I had two phone interviews, then when you are chosen to continue for the training session which they want a $1000 as a security deposit. As I understand after the training they find a placement for you and you start as a BA or QA in a project based placement. They want you to sign a 1 year contract.

Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Questions

low salary, not so good benefits

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. I got a phone call and became welcomed to take a tour at their company. There is barely technical question asked during the interview. It made me feel not bad about the company.

I have no faith about its future.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got referred by my friend then HR contacted me right away to my email then phone. They were just asking you about your current status and giving you the information regarding to training then job interview process, salary.

Interview Questions

• They just asked you about your education background and visa status   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in January 2015.

Interview

She called me and asked me questions such as my citizenship status and if I am available to move. Then she wanted me to tell myself. After I said things like when/where I graduated and what I did, she asked me what kind of job I am looking for. She then told me I have no experience with coding for android and java, there is a training program here for people like me in san jose. I need to pay $1000 first and after training 4 weeks, there will be some company comes to interview me. After I get the job, I need to pay some money to them to clear my dept. I figured it didn't guarantee a job for me so I said I am not interested in it. (I think this company is not offering a job to anyone lol)

Interview Questions

• what kind of job you are looking for?   1 Answer

not going to make real money

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

QA Manager asked me very much technical questions.