BetaSoft Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BetaSoft Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Entry Level QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process is a scam. They require you to pay $500 as security deposit. The phone interviewer was very persuasive. I thought that it was very sketchy because he called me several times to tell me to check my email about the things I should I submit to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about quality assurance?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems.

Interview

The interview was alright. Mostly they just talk to you about your previous experience, and see where you would fit better. they extended an offer for me but I had to decline because they asked me to pay for their training, which I didn't agree with.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Iselin, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple It was a face to face interview. Very basic questions like about past experience and educational background and Salary expectations. There were 2 interviewers. Offer was given immediately.

Interview Questions

• Past experience questions.
      which job Portals are you familiar with?
      Are you comfortable with targets?
      Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got referred by my friend then HR contacted me right away to my email then phone. They were just asking you about your current status and giving you the information regarding to training then job interview process, salary.

Interview Questions

• They just asked you about your education background and visa status   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The trainer has great knowledge and patience to make things understand. I have learned a lot about the cutting edge technologies and tools that are required in today's market. I definitely recommend people to join BSS and I am positive that company will help you start your career and lead you in the right direction by placing you in great companies right from the beginning.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in January 2015.

Interview

She called me and asked me questions such as my citizenship status and if I am available to move. Then she wanted me to tell myself. After I said things like when/where I graduated and what I did, she asked me what kind of job I am looking for. She then told me I have no experience with coding for android and java, there is a training program here for people like me in san jose. I need to pay $1000 first and after training 4 weeks, there will be some company comes to interview me. After I get the job, I need to pay some money to them to clear my dept. I figured it didn't guarantee a job for me so I said I am not interested in it. (I think this company is not offering a job to anyone lol)

Interview Questions

• what kind of job you are looking for?   1 Answer

not going to make real money

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems in January 2015.

Interview

I applied initially on through my campus job search engine, and was not contacted. I emailed the contact listed on the job description via email, and he called me about 2 days later. He said that he was going to ask me a few questions just to make sure I was qualified for the job, and that it met my interests. He basically only asked me about stuff that was already on my resume and location preference.

The longer he spoke, the more I could tell that something was up. After about 7 minutes, he finally said that I would have to pay a $500 deposit for training, and that I would be reimbursed after training. He told me that he would send me the Business Analyst curriculum via email, and that I was to contact him with any questions or concerns.

Interview Questions

• What does a business analyst do?   1 Answer

I wasn't comfortable with making the "deposit."

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The job I originally replied for was a project manager/ business analyst position. Ive worked for three years doing contract work and recently quit my job at a marketing firm. I've never had trouble finding work but I wanted a full time job in California to be closer to friends. I applied at betasoft. They called the next day.
         The person who I spoke to was polite, at first. She told me I was perfect for the business analyst position. She then asked about certifications I had. I told her I had none but was familiar with many methodologies. She then began to tear me down saying I had no experience and that no one would hire me. She then offered me a way to get certifications by working on projects for them, but I wouldn't get paid. In addition to that every week I'd be evaluated if I was going to be kept with the company or not. I told the recruiter I was interested in a job that pays money, not an internship. She got offended and started yelling telling me I'll never find work and didn't have any experience. I then told her to have a good day. I hung up to the continued sound of her yelling at me. Probably the worst phone interview I will ever have.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, etc. Basically anything that could've been answered by looking at my resume.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewer I've set an appointment with wasn't available at the time we agreed to meet there. So the other woman talked to me, told me how they work. There were no technical questions, just yes/no questions if I have experience with different technologies. I was adviced to join Beta Soft systems whitebox class and then let them look for a position for me during 3 month.

Interview Questions

Contract details are not suitable for me + I live quite far from BSS's office.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had a very frustrating experience with BSS.

They post fake job opening on various side for Black Box Testing and once you send them your resume they try to lure you to get training for White Box Testing and Development, etc. They ask generic profile related Yes/No questions and nothing technical to actually evaluate.

Then they ask you to pay a security deposit and go for their 4-6 weeks training program which is intended to add fake experience in your resume and train you to give dummy interviews. I couldn't believe they are suggesting this kind of things for a 8+ IT years experience person and they offer $27/hr rate. I am here for a job interview, not a training and specially no illegal things. A friend of mine also happened to get a call from them since they found his resume online and the same story.

I would strongly say to keep away from them. They take higher rates from clients and give you very low rate. And the worst thing is that they do ILLEGAL things of showing fake experiences etc.

Interview Questions

Very low salary/rates and illegal practice being followed