Betfred Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Betfred Interview Questions

Interviews at Betfred

1.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple hours lattet asking for am interview.

Interview was really easy and straightforward, was asked general questions like what could I bring to the company and hat would I do if presented with a specific situation.

Got a call the next day offering me the job, I haven't decided yet tho.

IT Manager Interview

Interview

good very old routine questions that you can find in the search engines. but the interview panel are very friendly. so it was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• what will you be after 5 years   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betfred in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy, if you have basic knowledge of sport or/ and betting you would 100% be given the job. An easy job can get quite boring as the hours are sometimes stacked up.

Interview Questions

• Which odd is higher 13/8 or 7/4?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

Easy, in local shop with Group Sales Manager, simple maths test involved, simple application form retrieved from shop followed by 1:1 interview, asked about interest in sport, confidence in asking for ID, computer knowledge

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Betfred (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Handed in paper CV they gave me to fill in. Got given an interview. Came and they were late. Got handed a sheet of paper with maths questions. In the interview they just asked about my previous jobs and what I did at college. Got hired but didn't stay long. Staff were all lazy snobs. Got bullied and higher management did nothing. Ended up leaving. you will do long hours, 8-9.30 5-6x a week and literally have NO choice. But depending on where you are it could be different. Also wage is terrible. Under 18s get 6.80 and over 21 you get 7.15.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Betfred (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and days later received a phone call to short list me into the interview list. This was to make sure I wanna flexible with my working hours. I was offered and interview which was a series of questions followed by a maths test and sent on your way. Later that week I was offered the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester-le-Street, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Betfred (Chester-le-Street, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got an email back saying to attend an open day in Chester-Le-Street. After attending the open day, I received a call asking for a proper interview with the area recruitment manager. I received the job offer the next day.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Betfred.

Interview

You first have a telephone interview where the role is described and you get asked a few questions. You get told at the end of the telephone interview if you are successful at the telephone interview. In which case you get a face-to-face interview. At the face-to-face interview, you first get a basic math test. Then you get an interview with the Area Manger. You get asked questions about what you know about BETFRED, its history, how many shops it has in the UK, etc. You then get asked questions about what you would do in specific scenarios like if an underage person enters the shop, if someone is vandalising the betting terminals (machines) in your shop, etc. You get asked if you have any cash handling experience and questions about when you had worked as part of a team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our line of business?
      What can you contribute to the role?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betfred (Oxford, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Fill an application form in and someone will contact you for an interview when finished you will take a maths test which is very easy, and then someone
    Will contact you.

Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Betfred (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview to save time, feels like taking in another batch, which will be gone soon. Applicants have been lined up according to pre-selective interview and math test results, and in that order they have to enter the interview room and sit around the table in that order! It was very humiliating experience.

Interview Questions

• what is the name of the winning horse at some recent races?   1 Answer