Bethel University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

By community members and administrator. They always seemed to be in conflict.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with Asians or Black people.   2 Answers

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bethel University.

Interview

Had at least three people to interview me. Could tell right off the bat that this employer didn't have a clue as to what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in three years with the company/   Answer Question

This organization doesn't have a good reputation and enrollment is dropping.

Senior Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bethel University (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Was a long process but all went well.

Negotiation

Being a University I got more time off than an average job.

Resident Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Interview process involved three steps. First interview was with an HR representative. Second interview was with Bethel staff. Third and last interview was a day-long interview with staff, students, and management.

Student Manager Interview

Interview

The current Student managers will choose student employees who they see would make a good candidate for the student manager position. They then discuss with one another who they think will make a good leader, and then suggest to individuals they should apply. Once they have applied and the references are in, the student employee manager will go through an evaluation and interviewing process and then they will be sent a letter informing them of their welcome on the team, or that they have not been chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were a character in a book, which character would you be.   Answer Question

Chemistry Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was not a very long process, but it took a while for a response due to throwing my name out so early. I had talked to a professor I knew well about an opportunity doing research and from there the compiled a list and narrowed down who was chosen for research opportunities. Faculty then asked students if they would like to work with the specifically.

Interview Questions

• How many years of college had I completed and what classes I had taken.   Answer Question

Position In Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with HR, then half day with team leaders and various staff. For communications people, two of the "leaders" didn't communicate very well. One giggled throughout and I felt that she was mocking me. The staff interview was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were asked to do one thing and someone else asked you to do something else?   1 Answer

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Arden Hills, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial ~30min HR interview, followed a couple weeks later by a one hour 2-on-1 interview with the Director and the Associate Director. The interviews felt relatively casual, with an openness for me to ask questions throughout.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch this program to a prospective student - what would you highlight if you had 30 seconds to a minute?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a first interview with an HR rep, a 2nd interview with the director and CHRO, and a final interview with all HR staff. Everything was done, and an offer was made within 2 weeks of applying. Quick turnaround, and answered my questions well.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your most impactful coaching experience of a supervisor as it pertained to their working relationship with their employee. What strategies did you use as you guided them?   Answer Question